Serious Question About Draft Order... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Serious Question About Draft Order...

FitzFins1

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey guys, tough tough day for us. Not anything unusual being a Dolphins fan, right? One year maybe next year..things will be different. But hey I have a question about the upcoming draft order. I see we got the overall number 3 pick which is amazing. How come in the 2nd round we have the 4th pick BEHIND Atlanta? Is there a reason for this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys, tough tough day for us. Not anything unusual being a Dolphins fan, right? One year maybe next year..things will be different. But hey I have a question about the upcoming draft order. I see we got the overall number 3 pick which is amazing. How come in the 2nd round we have the 4th pick BEHIND Atlanta? Is there a reason for this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Teams with the same record, reverse order in rd2.

Teams that have the same record have the picks rotate as they go through each round of the draft.

Same record, we are ahead of them in the 1st due to strength of schedule. Teams with like records then flip back and forth for each round after

Thanks guys. I had a feeling that was the case, but couldn't find anything about that. It's kind of annoying but I will gladly take it!

Goodell will figure out a way to put Falcons and Lions above us
Haha let's hope not! This draft I think they should trade down out of 3 if there's a great offer on the table. Get another 1st for next year ideally. Just keep setting up success each year!

yes, because Atlanta and the Texans both are 4-12. Do to strenght of schedule the Texans pic #3 in the 1st rnd, and Atlanta pics 3rd in the 2nd rnd

Back
Top Bottom