SERVER UPDATE: Glitches | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SERVER UPDATE: Glitches

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
All:

We moved!! The site moved over to new servers last night at 3AM-6AM. You will notice some gltiches like dead icons etc. and that is all normal with this kind of move so please be patient while we finish syncing a few things and tweaking settings. It is a massive database to map.

In the days ahead, if you have issues with any function please post it in the "Questions & Suggestions" forum and we will address it. We currently know that the icons graphics are dead, the date is wrong and the news feed on the front page is not working so please do not post those. We also know that ads are appearing on VIP posts. These will all be addressed in the next few days.

Thanks again and this is an exciting time for FH!

Thanks!

Im not sure if this is one of them , but I posted and it kept posting in the middle of a thread, not at the end of it.

All:

We moved!! The site moved over to new servers last night at 3AM-6AM. You will notice some gltiches like dead icons etc. and that is all normal with this kind of move so please be patient while we finish syncing a few things and tweaking settings. It is a massive database to map.

In the days ahead, if you have issues with any function please post it in the "Questions & Suggestions" forum and we will address it. We currently know that the icons graphics are dead, the date is wrong and the news feed on the front page is not working so please do not post those. We also know that ads are appearing on VIP posts. These will all be addressed in the next few days.

Thanks again and this is an exciting time for FH!

Thanks!
Glitches aside, load times are much improved.

Hopefully this upgrade means I'll be able to post on game day threads without waiting a quarter for the page to reload.
:thanks:

Im not sure if this is one of them , but I posted and it kept posting in the middle of a thread, not at the end of it.

Yeah, that happened to me earlier too. Pretty sure it's just because the time/date problem just got cleared up ... I'm guessing that it'll just resolve itself as today progresses. :up:

:bumpus:

If my own experience is representative, it looks like the server is not yet configured to accept new avi's.

As long as it's back to normal for the draft, that's all that matters.

well we got our badges and thanks button back, so.... now its time for some new features to be added. Thanks for the support everyone!

Thanks for the hard work, everyone!

2ytv5fo-1.jpg

Well it was about 7:20 pm today and I couldn't get on, the sight was not downloading. More Glitches ?

Yesterday the login was not recognizing my information....

not complaining, just thought you might like to know.....

I'm getting used to the malfunctions here.....

Update: 4/2, database screw up, sight will not download......again

People pay for this or is it just me ?

"Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"

Is anybody else getting this message?

I have ben getting this daily for the last week.:ponder:

Everyone:

We are still working out the right configuration on the new server. I have worked on this all day and just dumped a few thousands of dollars into improvements. I am tripling bandwidth, RAM and upping the CPU. This will be going in over the next day so. We will keep at it until it is perfect as 17-0. Thank you for your patience.

-Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Everyone:

We are still working out the right configuration on the new server. I have worked on this all day and just dumped a few thousands of dollars into improvements. I am tripling bandwidth, RAM and upping the CPU. This will be going in over the next day so. We will keep at it until it is perfect as 17-0. Thank you for your patience.

-Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com
I like that saying... can I use it in normal conversation?

Back
Top Bottom