SERVER UPDATE: Glitches | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SERVER UPDATE: Glitches

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, or if its even due to the recent changes, but I have a couple things to mention, which I'm experiencing;

a) I'm finding that occasionally I cant log in on my PC. Sometimes it works, others it doesnt. I get the message saying I've entered an incorrect password. I'm 100% certain both my user name and pass word are correct, yet when I change my p/w and use the system generated number, it works fine.

b) I only noticed this tonight, but I was browsing the threads about an hour ago. Logged off, went for dinner and now that I'm back and wanted to reply to threads I read before, they're not here...They were posted in the correct forum and of good substance so they wouldnt have been deleted or moved, so not sure whats happened.

Thanks.

Im having the same issue minus the logging in part

So... a day of posts just went poof... and I had just stored my dissertation in one of the Babes Threads, too... oh well... there's always a career at Arbys...

Guys we pointed everythign to the new server last night. So it takes a day or so to re-sync. Now lets see if we get through the day without the mySql error.

Thanks for your patience.

maybe we should design a new badge for all of our active members... "I survived the 2010 server switch"

or "Server Surviver 2010" sounds catchy...

will the posts that are missing now come back??? the threads also???

will the posts that are missing now come back??? the threads also???
it shouldn't take much more than a database merge to fix the missing post issue. I don't know when that will be scheduled but it shouldn't take too long. Stopping the crashes of course is more important than missing posts but why not have our cake and eat it too?

:hi5:

Ultimately we will spend whatever it takes and do whatever it takes to make it as good as it should be. Just working our way there. Thank you for everyone's patience.

Ultimately we will spend whatever it takes and do whatever it takes to make it as good as it should be. Just working our way there. Thank you for everyone's patience.

Good news.:thanks:

And keep up the good work fin-atic

I couldn't get on at all yesterday. The funny thing is I had just started a thread about how I will know when the trade goes through because Finheaven will crash and then poof....

Does anyone know of any backup sites for the annual draft day crash?

Back
Top Bottom