Sharapova upsets Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sharapova upsets Williams

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I am surprised noone brought this up. Williams, a veteran got beat by a 17 year old. A hott 17 year old at that. Only one year older than me, think I have a shot ;)? Man, I didn't see this coming, and I am not a huge tennis fan, but I know the Williams Sisters dominate Tennis for the most part. What does everyone think of the upset? And BTW, who has seen the pic of Sharapova eating a banana before the match? Damn, that pic should be illegal. Maybe I'll find it and post it :evil: :evil: :evil:

I watched it. Serena got killed. She even hit Serena in the face with a ball on purpose. She wasn't scared at all (in a tennis sense). And Serena intimidates everyone.

BTW - you're a week late. :tongue:

Well Muckster I was on vacation :up:, still am. So I couldn't post. Now I have access to a PC. Muck, do you think Sharapova is hott? I do, especially once I saw the banana picture. :eek: :up:

If I post it here I could be banned...:eek: :lol: Oh well that is a risk, I am going to have to take as it will be a favor for men all over this board ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom