Sheddawgs from NFLD CANADA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sheddawgs from NFLD CANADA

SHEDDAWG DOLFAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What UP. Dolphan Fan here from Newfoundland Canada. Been A Fish fan since birth. Great site. Very resourceful. I've been reading for a while, but never posted. Even though I'm all the way up on an Island in the most easterly part of Canada, the fins have been a huge part of life. I used to think that I was the only Dolphans fan around these parts until about five years ago when I met a couple of others who were just as jacked about the team as I am. Now because of the Dolphans, theres a pretty large group of us that get together for every game, and party as if it were the Super Bowl. We've come to be collectively known as the Sheddawgs, for its the Shed where we gather each and every game to Cheer the best team in Football. Its the next best thing we can do, since we cannot get to Dolphans Stadium every weekend. We do however, make a trip down to a game on average every two years. Check out the site. www.sheddawgs.com . Looking forward to the Culpepper/Saban Era.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom