sheridan doing good job with linebacker's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sheridan doing good job with linebacker's

rutgers11

Rookie
Reaction score
they seems to all be playing at a very high level, dansby, wake, misi, ........ and are always in good position to make big time play's..

Some may disagree.. but post new threads all you want man. I for one do not mind seeing the avy :lol:

OLB are fine. ILB aint. Last weekend proved it. Petersen ran for 145, mostly up the middle. That aint good.

Dansby, Wake & Misi have been great. Moses, Dobbins havent. Thats where we need help.

Todd Bowles is doing by far the best job, look at what he's done since taking over. Developed jason allen into a solid cb(something 2 other coaches failed miserably) has a 2nd year non-experienced safety playing very well(clemons), and under his tutelage helped turn vontae into a great player. Only thing about bowles is its just about a foregone conclusion he will get a promotion this offseason, guarantee he will be at minimal a defensive cord. next season, he even interviewed for a head coaching job this offseason. Guy is a great coach.

Todd Bowles is doing by far the best job, look at what he's done since taking over. Developed jason allen into a solid cb(something 2 other coaches failed miserably) has a 2nd year non-experienced safety playing very well(clemons), and under his tutelage helped turn vontae into a great player. Only thing about bowles is its just about a foregone conclusion he will get a promotion this offseason, guarantee he will be at minimal a defensive cord. next season, he even interviewed for a head coaching job this offseason. Guy is a great coach.

Even 2008 he did a hell of a job.. who would've that that we could have a hell of a secondary with W. Allen, Bell (most of us were uncertain of how he would perform because he was always injured), Hill, and Goodman.

It's a part of the business. When you have success other teams want a piece of it. When I look at the coaching staff, there are still twelve coaches here from Tony's original 2008 staff. Most teams are lucky to have that kind of retention.

It's a part of the business. When you have success other teams want a piece of it. When I look at the coaching staff, there are still twelve coaches here from Tony's original 2008 staff. Most teams are lucky to have that kind of retention.

Totally, I thought for sure he was gone this offseason when he interviewed for the lions head coaching position. You would also have to think he would be our DC if we didnt get nolan. I can't see him staying at the same position with us even with the assistant head coach title, he will get a promotion some how.

Back
Top Bottom