SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

When Gaffney learns the offense, Tannehill and the rest of the Offense will really take off.

Yes. A fluke. That's exactly what it is when so many of those yards came from one game that Hartline luckily pulled out of his ass. And then when Hartline disappears again like he always does despite being targeted more than every other receiver in the league except one, we can stop the foolishness. Hartline is not a number 1 WR. He'll continue to put up solid numbers since he's targeted more than everyone else but 1 other guy, but he's not a number 1 WR, and will disappear against top corners again and again like he did against Revis and Jonathan Joseph.

Just SMH at anyone who thinks WR is all of a sudden not a huge need for us. :bobdole:

Just because Hartline disappeared with Henne does not mean that he will do the same with Real Deal Tannehill. Hartline also had another 100+ yard game this year..........Would it kill you to be at least a little less negative. Not hatin, just sayin

Amazing what a single fluke game in which we still lost can do to some people.
I think most people can get your intention, but the game is not a fluke. Bess has been great for a long time and Hartline too. Besides, the post is about players, not wins.

Yes. A fluke. That's exactly what it is when so many of those yards came from one game that Hartline luckily pulled out of his ass. And then when Hartline disappears again like he always does despite being targeted more than every other receiver in the league except one, we can stop the foolishness. Hartline is not a number 1 WR. He'll continue to put up solid numbers since he's targeted more than everyone else but 1 other guy, but he's not a number 1 WR, and will disappear against top corners again and again like he did against Revis and Jonathan Joseph.

Just SMH at anyone who thinks WR is all of a sudden not a huge need for us. :bobdole:
Did someone say we didn't still need a receiver, what's wrong with liking our good players. So you don't think we should be happy with Hartline? Just yes or no? No double talk about what we need.

Where do I begin...First off Revis makes everybody disappear, not just Hartline, also if you watched the game against Houston, you would've realized Hartline only played 37 snaps and 99% of them were in the 2nd half where he caught 3 for 53. Not sure that,s dissappearing.

And when the **** did anybody say we didn't need anymore WRs. Making **** up I see.

Now that hartline is our #1 Wr we should not even waste money for big name Wr in the offseason

So if AJ Green has less than 40 yards receiving this week does that make Sean Smith a shut down corner all of a sudden?

And since you're insisting Hartline is a number 1, please tell us what kind of contract you would give him if you were in Ireland's shoes.

So if AJ Green has less than 40 yards receiving this week does that make Sean Smith a shut down corner all of a sudden?

And since you're insisting Hartline is a number 1, please tell us what kind of contract you would give him if you were in Ireland's shoes.

Not really since nobody in our secondary could stop Roberts including Smith but it would definately say he has that potential

It amazes me that when the facts hit you dead smack in the face, your recourse is to call the greatest performance by any Dolphins in history is somehow a fluke. Was Oakland a fluke to ? Or how bout when he bombed Cromatie for what should have been the game winner if the damn kicker just made the kick.

So now out of 32 teams, a guy has a performance like he did, and automatically it's fluke. So why didn't the countless other receivers who has worn the Jersey not get a fluke performance like that? I guess the Fluke Gods' only like Hartline. LMAO.

So 752 combined yards after 4 games is a fluke. Do you know the odds of this been a fluke? Do you know what all that has to go right for this to happen. Like Parcells always said, luck is a great measurement for always being prepared.
Come on get real. I won't call it a fluke but do you mean to sit here and say you think this is the type of performance that we can expect out of him week in and week out?? What odds to you give him of holding the top spot for recieving yards for the rest of the year?? Or top 5 or even top 10 for that matter?? I say it is less than 25% chance that he stays top 10 in the league in recieving yards for the year. Do you really disagree??

He had a great game and now people are going to start to notice him. Zona came out and said "they have no one to beat us deep, so we are going to play the short routes and dare them to beat us". Hartline beat the soft defense because they didn't respect him, lets see him do it for the rest of the season. Don't get me wrong, Hartline is a solid #2 WR but he isn't a #1, and never will be.

Come on get real. I won't call it a fluke but do you mean to sit here and say you think this is the type of performance that we can expect out of him week in and week out?? What odds to you give him of holding the top spot for recieving yards for the rest of the year?? Or top 5 or even top 10 for that matter?? I say it is less than 25% chance that he stays top 10 in the league in recieving yards for the year. Do you really disagree??

He had a great game and now people are going to start to notice him. Zona came out and said "they have no one to beat us deep, so we are going to play the short routes and dare them to beat us". Hartline beat the soft defense because they didn't respect him, lets see him do it for the rest of the season. Don't get me wrong, Hartline is a solid #2 WR but he isn't a #1, and never will be.

And Zona got the answer to their question, Hartline delivered. And yes I believe he can avg atleast 78 yards per game for the rest of the way to end up in the top 10 in receiving yardage. I guess only time will tell. When Wes Welker was showing less than Hartline, NE crowned him. Now, we have a better version and you want to sell him short. I can't wait to see the dumbass look on your face, when Hartline consistently becomes week in and week out, one of the best receivers in the league.

And Zona got the answer to their question, Hartline delivered. And yes I believe he can avg atleast 78 yards per game for the rest of the way to end up in the top 10 in receiving yardage. I guess only time will tell. When Wes Welker was showing less than Hartline, NE crowned him. Now, we have a better version and you want to sell him short. I can't wait to see the dumbass look on your face, when Hartline consistently becomes week in and week out, one of the best receivers in the league.

How is Hartline a better version of Welker. You say Welker was showing less than Hartline you have to compare what year they were in. Welker in his third year had 67 receptions while Hartline had less than 40. Welker has had four seasons over 110 receptions and nobody else ever has so you might want to slow your role until Hartline proves it over time.

#1 Who on this post mentioned Smith as being a shutdown corner? Shutdown corner's don't' get tricked on 4th down's while in Cover 3. Has he improved ? Yes. Does he still have room for growth? Yes.
#2 Did you see the last two pro-bowlers contract this team negotiated? Solia was thought to be a goner because he was going to warrant to big of a contract. And all Ireland did was resign him to a fair and modet contract for his position. How bout Cam Wake? How well balanced was that contract for both parties. Look, I get it, you people think Ireland is a bafoon, but for every scenario you want to claim he failed I can name plenty more where he succeed it. With that being said, I expect him to sing Hartline to a fair contract based on just 4 games output. Now, if I were Hartline, I wouldn't sign Ireland's contract right now, I would wait to see if I can continue to ride this gravy train and maybe I can sucker him for more money..

Sometimes, I wonder to some of yall really pay any attention to this team, or because we have sucked so bad, there's never anything positive to ever take out of our management, like signing two of the best Defense of lineman's to contract's no one thought they would ever agree to.

Just because Hartline disappeared with Henne does not mean that he will do the same with Real Deal Tannehill. Hartline also had another 100+ yard game this year..........Would it kill you to be at least a little less negative. Not hatin, just sayin

When Hartline can string together good games instead of his usual good game followed by disappearing act, then we'll talk.

Back
Top Bottom