SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

Where do I begin...First off Revis makes everybody disappear, not just Hartline, also if you watched the game against Houston, you would've realized Hartline only played 37 snaps and 99% of them were in the 2nd half where he caught 3 for 53. Not sure that,s dissappearing.

And when the **** did anybody say we didn't need anymore WRs. Making **** up I see.

Directly after your post for one. Hartline is not a #1 WR. If, and that's a big if, he actually manages to string together some good games instead of disappearing, we'll discuss it further then.

And Zona got the answer to their question, Hartline delivered. And yes I believe he can avg atleast 78 yards per game for the rest of the way to end up in the top 10 in receiving yardage. I guess only time will tell. When Wes Welker was showing less than Hartline, NE crowned him. Now, we have a better version and you want to sell him short. I can't wait to see the dumbass look on your face, when Hartline consistently becomes week in and week out, one of the best receivers in the league.

Hartline a better version of Welker. You can't make this stuff up. Only one guy on this board is capable of spewing this stuff time and time again despite being proven wrong time and time again with his laughable overreactions.

It is great to have the leading WR in terms of yards after four weeks, but let us remain humble and sober until we see how the rest of the season pans out. Some are getting a little delirious on Hartline despite his middle of the pack numbers coming into this season. I like Hartline, but let's not start crowing him a true NFL #1 receiver until he proves he can draw and beat double coverage on a consistent basis.

A lot of this is Philbin.

Green Bay's passing attack is not as good as it was last year, and now suddenly Miami has a good passing attack.

PHILBIN@!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/05/3035280/miami-dolphins-receivers-show.html

With 752 combined yards, Bess and Hartline make up the league’s most productive wide receiving tandem through the season’s four weeks.??? What? I thought this was impossible.

At the season’s quarter mark, Hartline is on pace to shatter Mark Clayton’s team record for receiving yards in a season (1,389). Hartline can break the record by averaging 78 yards per game for the rest of the season. - The Great Mark Clayton, still think Hartline doesn't qualify as #1 receiver? by this logic, Wes wouldn't be considered a number one either.

Hartline Already has (6) +20 yard plays and (3) +40 yard plays. And with receivers who have atleast 25 receptions, he also leads the league in yards per catch at 18.2. I would die to be his agent right now.

Then there’s Davone Bess, who ranks in the top-five league-wide in third-down receiving yards (142) and third-down catches (nine).

Look, Hartline can be a number 2, and Bess is a very good slot guy...but we don't have a number 1.

You don't base a season's production on a couple games...DC's will take Hartline away once it becomes obvious that he is the go to guy with what we have to offer. Thats when it will become glaringly obvious to even the most casual observer that we are still missing that piece.

With a bonafide number 1, Hartline can stay in one-on-one situations and propser...without it they will take him out of the game.

Philbin is a G.

Packers' season ended last year because of the tragedy Philbin endured. A lot of people underestimated how well Philbin can prepare his team, because he wasn't calling the plays in Green Bay. Philbin's attention to detail is the best thing that's happened to Miami in a long time.

1-3

We have to find ways to win football games rather than ways to lose them.

Start tomorrow.

Not sure what the point of this thread was.

its been 4 weeks. lets see where this team is at the half way point, and even more importantly, at week 16.

Could it possibly be that targeting Brandon Marshall so much was a big mistake?

And all along Hartline and Bess were quality WRs who simply weren't being thrown to enough when the man-child was here...hmm.

Could it possibly be that targeting Brandon Marshall so much was a big mistake?

And all along Hartline and Bess were quality WRs who simply weren't being thrown to enough when the man-child was here...hmm.
Marshall was the best Wr.. Targeting too much doesn't even make sense. Hartline and Bess are solid Wrs.. Bess is a good playmaking slot Wr and Hartline is a great #2 please stop this homerism

Hartline a better version of Welker. You can't make this stuff up. Only one guy on this board is capable of spewing this stuff time and time again despite being proven wrong time and time again with his laughable overreactions.

Right because I'm always wrong. I guess time will tell..

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Look, Hartline can be a number 2, and Bess is a very good slot guy...but we don't have a number 1.

You don't base a season's production on a couple games...DC's will take Hartline away once it becomes obvious that he is the go to guy with what we have to offer. Thats when it will become glaringly obvious to even the most casual observer that we are still missing that piece.

With a bonafide number 1, Hartline can stay in one-on-one situations and propser...without it they will take him out of the game.

I'm not basing it on a couple of games, I'm basing on the potential he has display sparingly while he's been here. And now he finally gets his chance to be #1 and he's shinning.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Over reaction to the NFL leader in Yards, and YPC and I'm over reacting. Right! You and all you life long pessimist can keep bringing the fact that I've been wrong in the past, bring it up over and over if you want. Call me out on it. If that's get you off, that's fine by me. When ever I make statements y'all don't agree, you guys are so quick to bring that ****. I don't give ****.

Marshall was the best Wr.. Targeting too much doesn't even make sense. Hartline and Bess are solid Wrs.. Bess is a good playmaking slot Wr and Hartline is a great #2 please stop this homerism

It makes sense when someone understands what actually is occurring on the field. For example, when Chad Henne had Ginn, Camarillo, Hartline and Bess as his WR group and spread the ball around Miami was:

Chad Henne record as Dolphin starter with Ginn, Camarillo, Bess and Hartline: 8-7 (PPG…24.0)

When Henne had Marshall, Bess and Hartline as his WR group and targeted Marshall a ridiculous amount of times:

Chad Henne record as Dolphin starter with Marshall: 5-11 (PPG...17.4)

Just as coach Philbin says it isn't about having a #1 WR but about exploiting matchups.

It makes sense when someone understands what actually is occurring on the field. For example, when Chad Henne had Ginn, Camarillo, Hartline and Bess as his WR group and spread the ball around Miami was:

Chad Henne record as Dolphin starter with Ginn, Camarillo, Bess and Hartline: 8-7 (PPG…24.0)

When Henne had Marshall, Bess and Hartline as his WR group and targeted Marshall a ridiculous amount of times:

Just as coach Philbin says it isn't about having a #1 WR but about exploiting matchups.

You can make this factual statement and post the link where the coach has been saying since day one, they still are not going to get it. It's just not in their DNA. They think Megatron's just fall from the tree.

Right because I'm always wrong. I guess time will tell..

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I'm not basing it on a couple of games, I'm basing on the potential he has display sparingly while he's been here. And now he finally gets his chance to be #1 and he's shinning.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Over reaction to the NFL leader in Yards, and YPC and I'm over reacting. Right! You and all you life long pessimist can keep bringing the fact that I've been wrong in the past, bring it up over and over if you want. Call me out on it. If that's get you off, that's fine by me. When ever I make statements y'all don't agree, you guys are so quick to bring that ****. I don't give ****.

So you don't give a **** that you're wrong all the time. Interesting... The reason you're wrong all the time is ridiculous homer threads like this overreacting because of a single fluke game having you believe that Hartline is a #1 WR. He's not. And if we have the misfortune of sitting through another Jeff Ireland offseason, he should be fired immediately if one isn't drafted in the first 2 rounds.

Exploiting matchups.. lol exactly hey i bet you thought hartline was a #1 beast before the season huh? Cardinals played terrible and we executed well but does that mean we can do that all the time. Btw green bay had a #1 Wr his name is greg Jennings ever heard of him?

Back
Top Bottom