short leash for cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

short leash for cutler

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
if he has a bad 1st half against saints i wanna see moore. he was so bad yesterday. awful footwork, totally inaccurate, ignored wide open guys and threw to covered guys. even his checkdown throws were inaccurate, thomas had to reach out or reach back or reach down for a couple of 5 yard throws. his deep throws gave our receivers no chance to catch them. he was really really bad. like bordering on inept. him and gase need to figure it out fast.

I'm afraid Gase might show the same loyalty to Cutler that he showed Tannehill - different situation deserves a different strategy. The only consideration with Cutler's starting status should be winning games today.

LOL.....never gonna happen - Gase pretty much begged Cutler to join the Fins and hitched his wagon to him for this season. He's not gonna admit defeat by benching him (plus he has to justify the TEN MILLION foolishly wasted on Cutler). Not only that, but it's becoming more and more obvious Gase believes his own press and thinks he is some kind of coaching guru who has all the right answers.......too bad he doesn't know the questions.

We all know that Moore is not answer. He is very limited and he is a career backup!

Id give him a very very short least as he is a bum. But with a 1 year contract and high salary? He isnt getting benched

He was throwing off his back foot when it wasn’t even necessary I don’t understand what he was doing

If we go 1-3 or 1-4 to start, give Moore the starting job. Time to save face and realize Cutler was not going to take this team anywhere special.

All the same reactions after a Tannehill bad game. It's funny.

Should we pull Cutler(Tannehill) and put in Moore?

We need Tim Tebow with Jay Ajayi running the ball.

We would go 9-7, make the playoffs, win the first round then lose to the Patriots.

If they run the ball and block for him this week, he will have another game like he did week one, that made everyone think "Wow, why did everyone hate Jay Cutler so much in Chicago? He's pretty OK."

He was throwing off his back foot when it wasn’t even necessary I don’t understand what he was doing

yep it made no sense, especially since he looked pretty good against the chargers. yesterday he looked like he hadnt played a game in 3 years. even the announcer in the 1st quarter was saying how bad he looks and hes not trusting himself.

i wonder if hes so paranoid about not throwing picks that hes being too careful and not trusting himself. id rather he throw 3 picks but actually throw the ball with confidence and try to make some big plays instead of the garbage we saw yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom