Should have franchised Sean Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should have franchised Sean Smith

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
Im not a fan of Sean Smith. Love physical, smart corners who can tackle, but we have without Smith, no CB worthy of a starting spot.

I am a fan of Randy Starks......but we have the option of sliding Odrick inside to his most favoured position, with Olivier Vernon at DE. Also the draft this year has great depth at DT & DE.

Like I said, if this was madded i would keep Starks, but in reality, with the players we currently have, Sean Smith is more of a need than Randy Starks.

I disagree. Smith hasn't proven in 4 years that he is worth the money. He is too inconsistent and not mentally or physically tough at all.

IN KEVIN COYLE WE TRUST :)

He would be making way more money that what he is worth.

If he was making minimum wage to flip burgers at McDonalds he would be overpaid! Could you imagine the food waste because he drops 4 out of 5 burgers he flips?

It's still so early in the process that without any sort of inside information on what the overall plan is its impossible to judge any of these moves with any sort of clarity.

There are a **** ton af free agent CBS this year and we are in a spot to draft a top one as well if we don't lock up one or two in fa. Stop the should of would have threads before u see what actually happens thru the draft and u can see the line up the front office gives us... Starks is closest to the value he is worth regarding tag dollars and I still believe they will work on a 3 year deal. And now with the news that solia had minor elbow surgery it's that more solid of a tag. Regardless if solia is back for camp we are solid at d line.

There are a **** ton af free agent CBS this year and we are in a spot to draft a top one as well if we don't lock up one or two in fa. Stop the should of would have threads before u see what actually happens thru the draft and u can see the line up the front office gives us... Starks is closest to the value he is worth regarding tag dollars and I still believe they will work on a 3 year deal. And now with the news that solia had minor elbow surgery it's that more solid of a tag. Regardless if solia is back for camp we are solid at d line.

I agree we are solid at D-line..........not so solid in coverage though

I didn't hate Smith, but if he really wanted #1 CB money he should have shown #1 CB ability in his time here. I doubt anyone gives him the money he thinks he deserves, but someone will overpay him.

Back
Top Bottom