• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • NO

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am 15 minutes from Bank of America stadium on vacation, and ticket prices are not to high. My diliema is being miserable if we get killed, as we are 9.5 underdogs. Would you guys go or watch on tv?

I’d go if I was a neutral or panthers fans. Or if I’ve never gone to a game before. I have a strong feeling Miami gets shutout yet again on national tv.

I’m a bitter fan who already has kind of given up on the year. Would I go? No. Should you? If it’s affordable yeah. You could always leave early if it’s out of hand.
This dolphins offense should pay the fans to watch them in person this season.

Sure. If you're there & can afford tix, why not?

I'd go.

What else are you going to do?

Honestly, most people are writing us off in this one, even you. So go in with low expectations and have a fun time at a live game, explore the stadium, whatever. If we lose, no big deal, but when we win you'll be glad you went :)

I am 15 minutes from Bank of America stadium on vacation, and ticket prices are not to high. My diliema is being miserable if we get killed, as we are 9.5 underdogs. Would you guys go or watch on tv?

We have a good size Dolphins fan contingency going to tailgate and sit together in the stadium. That part will be fun. I'm expecting the game to be not so much.

Rather obvious choice if your a fins fan. Heading down from Cincy. Stadium #24 to see them play.

Some great memories- some very bad- all part of being a fan....

You gotta go dude. When’s the next time the fins will play 15 minutes down the road?

Who cares if we lose.

What else are you going to do?

Honestly, most people are writing us off in this one, even you. So go in with low expectations and have a fun time at a live game, explore the stadium, whatever. If we lose, no big deal, but when we win you'll be glad you went :)

This.
That close and not expensive to go to am nfl game... thy wouldn't you.

Go, have fun, if they lose, they lose...you still were able to see them live.

Back
Top Bottom