Should I Go Monday Night? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I Go Monday Night?

Would you go to game Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • NO

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Go. I went to Pittsburgh playoff game last year knowing it would be a loss. Had never been to Steeler game, check. Had never been to Dolphin playoff game, check. And your weather is a lot better. Lol

If you go, hopefully they're competitive.

A few years ago I went to the Monday night game in New Orleans. It's painful as hell when you're getting blown out and the stadium is going nuts for the opposing team.

Growing up in Miami during the Orange Bowl years, I'd never experienced anything like it.

This board is becoming laughable...I see many fans that don't deserve a winning team...just sayin'.
That’s pretty judgemental... it’s still going to cost me about $250 for my fiancé and me. The only reason it’s a question is we went to the jet game and that was so painfull, and paying a few hundred for that kind of hell sucked. This will be my 5th Dolphin game in 2 years(if I go,) and I live in upstate NY, and I went to canton to see JT inshrined. Die hard since 1984, so I don’t think that judgement was fair.

If I'm in Florida I go regardless. Love the experience of a live game.

Went down to Charlotte for a preseason game a few years back, the panthers barely squeaked out a win, but their fans were brutal...

they threw trash at us while we were walking back to our car and yelled obscenities at us outside the stadium...

On the flip side, the stadium itself and the other dolfans we met there were great...

If you do go, just be careful if you plan on walking around/through the city after the game...

What section?

I'll check when I get home. I know the guy organizing festivities posted on the Facebook event page that he had one ticket in the dol fans section that someone was trying to sell. $82 I believe.

The tailgate is $30 all you can eat AND drink or $10 all you can eat.

I'll be there man, come on...let's fill the stadium up with as many Phins fans as possible. I went to the Bengals game last year while we were bad, the environment is still fun even if you don't expect a win. its even more fun to trash talk fans that are not really rivals. plus if the Dolphins pull off the upset you will be glad you came. pregaming tailgating at Draught which is across from the stadium. $30 for all the BBQ and beer you want.

If you severely lower your expectations then yes. If you are going expecting a big win then no. Me personally, if I was gonna just wing it to a game with no expectations I would just as soon go see carolina vs the bills or something. That way you can feverishly root for the home team and not be super bummed out when they lose.

I hate to say it but..... I actually see us winning this game, sorry if I raised expectations. But seriously what is it about primetime? Theres cameras at every game right? All games are televised to millions. "OMFG WE'RE ON ABC!! WHAT DO I DO!?"

This board is becoming laughable...I see many fans that don't deserve a winning team...just sayin'.
My exact thoughts!

It shouldn't even be a question! Y'all bitching and moaning about attendance and presence at games but don't go when the opportunity presents itself. I go to as many games as possible every year.

I am 15 minutes from Bank of America stadium on vacation, and ticket prices are not to high. My diliema is being miserable if we get killed, as we are 9.5 underdogs. Would you guys go or watch on tv?
WTF is wrong with you people? Are you Dolphins fans or not? You have the chance to see your "favorite" team and you have to think about going?
I swear if one of you out-of-towners ever bitch about the local fan base again....

Ra ra we might lose. My oh my.

Threads like that piss me off to no end.

To go or not to go? When Ozzy's in concert near you the decision is easy, you just go.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom