Should Ireland call Plaxico today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Ireland call Plaxico today?

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm not in panic mode, and thought we should have at least looked at him, but does today show that we need a big body to throw to?

And if JI does call him, I think Plax ups the price, haha!

I have said it since preseason game #1...we need a red zone target.

Why? Why waste money on a player for one season that will make minimal difference? We are a young team there is no point in singing old players on short deals unless they will make a significant difference.

Should have called him months ago...... Ocho is still open also

Ireland should resign for not taking care of the receiver and corner position

if they dont call sombody , it proves that they are throwing the season

if they dont call sombody , it proves that they are throwing the season

This is true. I thought I read somewhere that he is waiting for the second game to not have to pay as much for signing someone. But thats not what we need, to wait where it's more economical..

He should call anyone and get rid of legadu he does nothing for our wr corps , at least Moore is fast and is a special teams player

Jesus wtf did Ireland scout in this dude

yes we need a ****ing wr desperately. we can not move forward with this core, we have no one who puts fear into opposing defenses. not saying burress is as good as he once was but compared to what we have, he is a top tier wr in this league.

Yes Plax would be nice. Big red zone target. We need a guy who can seperate because our recievers can't. Hartline, bess, plax. Makes our w.r core look 90% better. Add matthews to that and we finaly have weapons for Ry

Fasano is still ballin too. Guy is big game in meaningful games. Love how egnew turned out....fail.....

I love how pats and jets reload, while we sit back and re-build. We are worst drafters ever!!! Us and buccs, jags all suck.

Plax or T.O I would take today! T.O is humbled now and can still seperate.

Back
Top Bottom