Show Up and Win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Show Up and Win?

uPhinicky?

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been a 'Canes fan for quite some time and remember when they strutted around in the eighties and early nineties feeling like they could just show up and win ball games (lost a national championship that way).

Unfortunately, that's just what happened at BC.

I think the kids at BC were trying so hard not to make mistakes that they made all the wrong mistakes against a good football team.

The 'Canes really didn't have to play much hard core offense. The defense got soft late in the game but they'll stay at # 2 in the rankings.

This game shouldn't be indicative of the final games. Don't get me wrong, this was a great win, but in today's game they have to prepare like every game is against Oklahoma.

Look at what happened to a handful of good teams last weekend. With all the talent that every team has. You think you're just gonna win because of the color of your uniform, and thats it....you get blindsided and you're out of the race. Miami has shown that the athletes are there, but they haven't shown the complete game they will need against Va. Tech, FSU, and that type of competition.

Back
Top Bottom