Shula Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (2) Ny8123 Vs (4)buddy | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (2) Ny8123 Vs (4)buddy

Who will make it to the Final Four?

• NY8123

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Buddy

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate-Upton-Camel-Toe-in-SI-01-435x580.jpg

Tuxh6.jpg

10_abbey-clancy_04.jpg

OK, this is a question for our brothers with a military background … have any of you EVER seen these woman in the military? I mean the second one clearly can't take off her uniform when on leave …. not that I have a problem with that or anything. Hey @Buddy is she a friend of yours? I mean we'd all like to meet her … in fact, I don't recall ever meeting any other Navy personnel who made the recruitment brochure look quite this good!

OK, this is a question for our brothers with a military background … have any of you EVER seen these woman in the military? I mean the second one clearly can't take off her uniform when on leave …. not that I have a problem with that or anything. Hey @Buddy is she a friend of yours? I mean we'd all like to meet her … in fact, I don't recall ever meeting any other Navy personnel who made the recruitment brochure look quite this good!

I met a couple of ladies in the army who weren't hideous but most were fairly, let's say, less than attractive. Our sister Air Force Base, Elmendorf AFB, had some attractive ladies and they were in very high demand. However, none that really wore the uniform like these ladies.

All the other battles are 20 pages. i know what the problem is :chuckle:

Buddy,

Great contest brother. It's always bittersweet going against a friend in one of these things. Best of luck down the final stretch and I know your swamped busy right now but let me help out

-NY8123

935ced4be32b8a16ea375afcef7d772973a7f4eb727a8527bf13ed4698113d79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom