sig question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sig question

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
I heard this, but don't know if it's true. In my next sig I am going to be working on, I am going to put a Dolphins cheerleader in it. But apparently I recently read that girls are no longer allowed in sigs, so would this idea be acceptable or not so tht way I dont make it for no reason. Its not meant to be revealing or anything, just a cheerleader and McMichael waving their arms at the user name I am going to put in.

Terror said:
I heard this, but don't know if it's true. In my next sig I am going to be working on, I am going to put a Dolphins cheerleader in it. But apparently I recently read that girls are no longer allowed in sigs, so would this idea be acceptable or not so tht way I dont make it for no reason. Its not meant to be revealing or anything, just a cheerleader and McMichael waving their arms at the user name I am going to put in.

A revised TOS is in the works that will be more specific as to what's allowed and what isn't. In the meantime, cheerleaders are OK, as long as there's no nudity of course; any other ladies besides cheerleaders are not OK.

Back
Top Bottom