Sign Rolando McClain? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Rolando McClain?

Maclains potential is through the roof. If released i hope the phins put in a claim he certainly is not the missing piece but gotta flip rocks

The guy is a disaster and would be a cancer in any locker room, imo. I can remember when the Raiders took him in the draft, I turned to my friend who is an Alabama fan and said, "Thank god the Raiders took his ass, I was afraid he would fall to us". My reasoning at the time was that he was a liability in pass coverage because he was too tight in the hips and lacked speed. When you throw in the off the field stuff, it's hard to find anything attractive about this kid. Can't believe he's still only 23, seems like he's been around a while.

Sometimes I wonder how much football people watch on here .... and how much they actually keep up with players outside of stat sheets.

This guy is a dirt bag of the highest order and he's not a difference maker so no thanks.

He's so young that he would be like an extra draft pick, but with some character issues, and again... what do we have to lose? Our Lb core are pretty up there in age and have not made ANY impact at all on the field this year. Why not give the guy a try, saying that i'm sure they would have to put in a waiver claim, but I think we have the 8th choice in the waiver wire :ponder:

rolandomcclain_resize_616-1.jpg

Wow.. I honestly thought that was photoshopped :bobdole:

Thats a real pic????....and I thought Cecil Collins was a D Bag.

Thats when he was arrested for holding a gun to a man's head outside a bar and then shooting a round off next to his ear.

I'm surprised he didn't go down for attempted murder.

Some posters here just don't get it. I guess some here never will. If Nacho Stinko got cut for hitting his wife, you think Philbin/Ireland want this kid? If Amaya was cut for his transgressions, you think Philbin/Ireland want this kid? If Brandon Marshall was traded out of MIA for a couple of 3rds, do you think Philbin/Ireland want this kid?

Add Ted's account of the guy, and people here still want this knucklehead. People just don't get it. I'll take Dansby any day of the week over a guy who just doesn't get it.

MIA is the last place a 23 yr old kid with issues needs to be. You can take the kid out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the kid.

Will we put a claim in for him?? doubtful....would i put a claim in for him? No because i am sure the remainder of his salary is pretty high for the rest of the year...would i try to sign him as a free agent? Yes....the kid has talent..he actually reminds me alot of dansby has really good height can run and i think ppl exaggerate how bad he is in coverage..he can be a low risk high reward player...if he acts a fool you let him go simple as that... i wonder if he has any connections to any other coaches in the league at this time.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

That said, as far as I know Rolando McClain never killed anyone.

Miami has not one, but two killers on the roster.

I'll let you figure out which ones they are. :)

That said, as far as I know Rolando McClain never killed anyone.

Miami has not one, but two killers on the roster.

I'll let you figure out which ones they are. :)

Well Jimmy Wilson is one. Still not convinced he didnt straight murder that dude BTW. No idea on the other. But is no big deal really. Take it from Terrelle Pryor...everyone kills people. Steals from you, steals from me.

Well Jimmy Wilson is one. Still not convinced he didnt straight murder that dude BTW. No idea on the other. But is no big deal really. Take it from Terrelle Pryor...everyone kills people. Steals from you, steals from me.

Out of curiosity what are you basing this off of? The limited facts released by the media pertaining to the situation?

Back
Top Bottom