Signing Day!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing Day!!!!

NorthFloridaFin said:
Spiller is coming to the 'Noles!!!!!!!!

:shakeno: It's Clemson for Spiller :sidelol:

Tom Luginbill update: Tulsa has a verbal from QB Clark Harrell from Ennis, Texas. While Snead and Stafford were getting all the attention in Texas, Harrell put together a nice season. He is the best sleeper QB in the state and has tremendous upside.

I love when a top 4-star recruit signs with a rather obscure team to try to bring them to the forefront, as long as it's not someone the U or USC is going after :D

Last edited by a moderator:
NorthFloridaFin said:
My 'Noles are building a pretty nice recruiting class themselves.

:lol: According to who????

SMadison29 said:
:shakeno: It's Clemson for Spiller :sidelol:

Are you serious? bummer, oh well at least he didn't go to FSU.

According to who????

They've gotten three big signees today, 4-star LB Marcus Ball, 4-star SS Anthony Leon, & took 4-star WR Damon McDaniel from your Gators.

SMadison29 said:
They've gotten three big signees today, 4-star LB Marcus Ball, 4-star SS Anthony Leon, & took 4-star WR Damon McDaniel from your Gators.

Not bad, but they were ranked in the 20s by most places I saw before today. Those will help, but not enough, especially with their glaring OL holes. The Gators can afford to lose a few WRs anyway. :D

SpeedRush99 said:
Not bad, but they were ranked in the 20s by most places I saw before today. Those will help, but not enough, especially with their glaring OL holes. The Gators can afford to lose a few WRs anyway. :D

As long as you don't lose Harvin, who by the way has yet to sign his letter.

Here comes OL Andre Smith about to announce, the #4 player in the nation.

He's staying home at Alabama, damn it.

FSU lands another 4-star recruit, OL Daron Rose.

So Spiller chose Clemson?

SMadison29 said:
He just signed his LOI.

BTW, the ESPNU is covering signing day, it's on now.

Awesome

SpeedRush99 said:
So Spiller chose Clemson?

Awesome
I think he was saying that Harvin had signed his letter of intent for Florida.

I guess Spiller did choose Clemson, man, I was for sure FSU had him after his visit!!!! Now we just have to sign a few OL and get Marcus Sims.

NorthFloridaFin said:
I think he was saying that Harvin had signed his letter of intent for Florida.

I guess Spiller did choose Clemson, man, I was for sure FSU had him after his visit!!!! Now we just have to sign a few OL and get Marcus Sims.

Yeah I know what he meant about Harvin signing, thats what my "Awesome" was for. I was just trying to clarify the Spiller choice. Better Clemson than FSU. :wink:

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah I know what he meant about Harvin signing, thats what my "Awesome" was for. I was just trying to clarify the Spiller choice. Better Clemson than FSU. :wink:

Even though I would have loved to sign Spiller, RB was not a real pressing need this year. OL is where we really need to step up.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Even though I would have loved to sign Spiller, RB was not a real pressing need this year. OL is where we really need to step up.

True

Back
Top Bottom