Simple - re-sign, sign, release, #11

1. J. James
2. Trumaine Johnson
3. M. Pouncey
4. Baker Mayfield

1-Landry
2-None, all overpaid Bums
3-Thomas
4- I'll trade #11 and move to the 20,s and take Guice. Then I have 2 2nds..

Thank isn't bad, kingfin! Guice is going to be a tremendous NFL back, an almost sure thing. 2 2s in this draft could bring back a Guard and a TE!!!! Fumagali or Giseki would be great.

1. Landry
2. An assassin to murder Mike T
3. James, Thomas
4. Mayfield

1. Parkey
2. Pugh
3. Pouncey thomas and timmons
4. Mayfield
5. Win

1. S. Young
2. G. Barnidge
3. J. Thomas
4. M. Rudolph

Last edited:
1. Hayes - big time help in the run game good guy to learn from for the young guys on the line.

2. Sitton - reminds me of Smiley hope he stays healthier than that though. Fills a gap and buys us time to focus in the D during the draft

3. Pouncey, Timmons , Thomas (when all of this talk about cutting cap started I had to look up who Thomas was that shows you how little impact he had)

4. If one of the big three defnesive guys is there (Edmunds, Smith, James) go with them no brianer. If not trade back to the late teens early 20s get a 2nd and take..

Frank Ragnow- probably won't be a popular pick but allows you to cut ties with pouncey and keep adding smart and tough players over athletic soft ones.

Then get Michel, Guice, Chubb with one of the 2nds and the best TE with the other.

1. Hayes - big time help in the run game good guy to learn from for the young guys on the line.

2. Sitton - reminds me of Smiley hope he stays healthier than that though. Fills a gap and buys us time to focus in the D during the draft

3. Pouncey, Timmons , Thomas (when all of this talk about cutting cap started I had to look up who Thomas was that shows you how little impact he had)

4. If one of the big three defnesive guys is there (Edmunds, Smith, James) go with them no brianer. If not trade back to the late teens early 20s get a 2nd and take..

Frank Ragnow- probably won't be a popular pick but allows you to cut ties with pouncey and keep adding smart and tough players over athletic soft ones.

Then get Michel, Guice, Chubb with one of the 2nds and the best TE with the other.
I'm sorry Georgia but you have to understand there is football outside the sec. Also you have grossly overvalued moat of your players. First trading down at 11 to grab another second will require a trade partner. Very difficult. Too many poster simply through out the "trade down". Can you please provide a team expamle of who would do this at this point and why. 2nd Ragnow is a third round talent at best. Most likely we can get him with one of our 4ths. Chubb (who I truly do like and have been pushing for) will be there in the 3rd. Now i will give you Michel. I think he won't last to the second round. Side note - I love Blankenship! Oh, and yes i agree grab beat TE with our second, Andrew, Hurst or Gieski

Back
Top Bottom