Simply unreal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simply unreal

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
HOW MANY PLAYS Lucks playmakers make for him.

Just unreal.

It is utterly disgusting how people defend Ireland. JUSt LOOK AT THIS FRANCHISE GO FROM 2 WINS TO EXPLOSIVE AND CHALLENGING RVAENS AND MIAMI IN 5 YEARS IS STILL BORING PATHETIC AND AVERAGE.

I don't know how anyone can defend Ireland without stating facts such as:

1) He did NOT want Tannehill so dont put that on him
2) He was about to pay $9 mill a year to ORTON until Ross stepped in
3) He traded our best CB adn WR and surprised why we have the lkes of Carroll, McCann, Armstrong, NaNaee running in and out of Miami.
4) He did not FIELD any exciting, good, fun, or contending team in 5 years.
5) He has nOT fixed our O line issuse after investing our entire ORGANIZATION in that 1 area. If you think he hasn't, think again. #1 pick, #16 pick, #4x (Martin), FA Incognito, FA Grove, FA Carey, 4th rd Jerry, FA Hicks, etc etc.
6) He trades up for slow pathetic Runnign Backs but trades BACK when explosive ones like Mathews is on board.
7) He thought the WR Gap btw the 3rd round and earlier was so big that they did not warrant that high of a pick but yet 1 month later he wanted TY Hilton included Part of the Davis trade. He STILL thought HIlton was garbage and wanted him part of Davis? REALLLY?? The guy is a machine yet we wanted him as if he was a 6-7th round pick thrown into a deal. How dumb is this baboon? On top of that if he was so good that you want him 1 month later WTF did he do that you found him not worth it jus 1 month ago?

How do you really feel?

I can't say because I'll get an infraction ;)

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Awesome another Ireland thread! :up:

Sorry, for some of us fans that have been around for nearly 20 years its a bit frustrating so venting never ends until happy days are seen.

Ive really been waiting for an anti ireland thread.... havent come across any this year.

OP brought up a lot of good points, that up to this point, i havent seen anybody hit on......

Ive really been waiting for an anti ireland thread.... havent come across any this year.

OP brought up a lot of good points, that up to this point, i havent seen anybody hit on......

if the guy thought he was stil worth a late round pick that he wanted thrown into the deal what do you think that says about his mind set still? It is still the same ****, he has no idea how to evaluate that area in football, known as playmakers.

How many linemen have we drafted or signed in FA? Now compare that list to WR or CBs.

On top of that, does anyone remember day 1 of the draft people were yelling how we added no speed so day 2 he took Gates and he came out and said people wanted speed and we feel we addressed that today.

He added 1 guy to his 53 man roster with speed and he said its been addressed. Outside of that alone, he did it with a 4rd round baboon with no skill sets and he thought problem was solved.

How do people have faith in him?

Where did you guys get your aqua and orange glasses from because I want to order some. It would have saved me 20 years of sickness with this team. Denial for the WIN send me some of those glasses.

imt79f-1.jpg

Another day, another "Ireland sucks cuz a player on another team made a good play" thread.

gotta love watching Reggie Wayne make those receptions for the colts instead of us but hey we got Richard Marshall and a bunch of scrap heap wr's instead lol

:bobdole:

Why do you make the same thread over and over again about the same subject.

You won't see these threads stop until we are in the Super Bowl. Frankly, they shouldn't stop until we are in the Super Bowl.

8) Jeff Ireland stimulates local advertising economy with his name towed on a banner behind a airplane.

9) Jeff Ireland builds community outings by creating protest at team headquarters.

10) Jeff Ireland helped Ms. Bryant reform her life when he brought her whorish ways to public light.

I will just say that when Ireland first got here, he wanted to draft Anquan Bolden WR in the second round and recommended that to Parcells who thought differently. e should have been a dolphin from the start.

Amazing that the Colts went out and hired the GM that I wanted a couple of years ago...

And then that GM went out and drafted three players that I screamed about last season and then went on to a 9 win improvement.

From 2 wins to 11 wins...without a superstar at left tackle lol.

Crazy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom