Simply unreal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simply unreal

I will just say that when Ireland first got here, he wanted to draft Anquan Bolden WR in the second round and recommended that to Parcells who thought differently. e should have been a dolphin from the start.

Ireland was here in 2003 ? That was Speilman that supposedly wanted Boldin, but i know getting bad gms mixed up

I will just say that when Ireland first got here, he wanted to draft Anquan Bolden WR in the second round and recommended that to Parcells who thought differently. e should have been a dolphin from the start.
What? Ireland was in the league long before Ireland got to Miami

Don't get me wrong...the OP makes some very valid and deservedly passionate points and is entitled to vent. However most of these points part and parcel or together have been reiterated and regurgitated ad nauseum. At some point in the near future it might be a good idea for our Admins to step in to start a forever-merging "Jeff Ireland. Soapbox Pro & Con Master Thread" to allow continued venting or defending even though it has all been said or covered before.

Ireland was here in 2003 ? That was Speilman that supposedly wanted Boldin, but i know getting bad gms mixed up

Ireland Could have traded a 3rd and 4th for Boldin instead of 2 seconds for Marshall though?!?!

Ireland Could have traded a 3rd and 4th for Boldin instead of 2 seconds for Marshall though?!?!

Actually that was what I argued when we traded for Marshall.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Don't get me wrong...the OP makes some very valid and deservedly passionate points and is entitled to vent. However most of these points part and parcel or together have been reiterated and regurgitated ad nauseum. At some point in the near future it might be a good idea for our Admins to step in to start a forever-merging "Jeff Ireland. Soapbox Pro & Con Master Thread" to allow continued venting or defending even though it has all been said or covered before.

Well once our owner awakes from his nap and fires him that will change

Actually that was what I argued when we traded for Marshall.---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------Well once our owner awakes from his nap and fires him that will change
I know I remember I was arguing the same thing

Now where are all the Finheaven GMs that said Boldin was to old and not worth the a third and fifth round picks in 2010? That's Anquon Boldin instead of John Jerry and Nolan Carroll signed for half the price of Brandon Marshall!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad Reggie Wayne and Andrew Luck can't play defense for the Colts. Man that D is awful....over 420 yards given up to a 17th ranked offense.

Luck would have done nothing here, he has many more weapons there, and still looks pretty average today.

Meh.

Last place schedule, Reggie Wayne=Ronnie Brown Wildcat. Colts look like 2008 Fins. Without Rice's fumbles this is a huge route like 2008. Not all entirely true but you get my drift.

I thought the OP had a thread about him not caring anymore and he was done with this team! What happened to that?

It's like the people who constantly whine about Ireland don't really watch the games, they only look at the box scores.

If you watched the games you would know that were were just a few plays away from a winning season. All of the games were close except for two of them.

These are the same people who really just want to buy Superbowl Dolphin Tshirts and superbowl memorabilia.

Back
Top Bottom