Simply unreal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simply unreal

288 yds, no TD, 1 int, 1 fumble.

Come on look at all the dropped passes, the int was tipped by the Wr, look how many times luck was hurried pressured and sacked? You can't honestly have missed all that? You of all people would have been on here pointing all that out if Tannehill was in the same place.

Don't get me wrong...the OP makes some very valid and deservedly passionate points and is entitled to vent. However most of these points part and parcel or together have been reiterated and regurgitated ad nauseum. At some point in the near future it might be a good idea for our Admins to step in to start a forever-merging "Jeff Ireland. Soapbox Pro & Con Master Thread" to allow continued venting or defending even though it has all been said or covered before.

YES! For the love of christ.

Then when we start dominating next season I only have to bump one thread to clown all of these Ireland haters instead of sifting through 2,341 threads to find the biggest fools like OP here.

YES! For the love of christ.

Then when we start dominating next season I only have to bump one thread to clown all of these Ireland haters instead of sifting through 2,341 threads to find the biggest fools like OP here.

yea because a gm that totally forgets about cb and wr will set us up to dominate. Who knows what happens next season but people hating a gm that has been here for 5 years and 4 losing seasons is not some weird emotion lol

I'm just glad we didn't have to see a "Look at how awesome Vontae Davis looked in a Colts Uniform" thread. lol

yea because a gm that totally forgets about cb and wr will set us up to dominate. Who knows what happens next season but people hating a gm that has been here for 5 years and 4 losing seasons is not some weird emotion lol
How would we ever forget...

How would we ever forget...

Just saying that should be the number one topic on a team that has 4 straight losing seasons and the only constant is jeff Ireland.
I mean its fine to say we have too many negative threads but 4 losing seasons do that to u. Losing season is not a good season but i guess some fans have become acclimated to it.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

I'm just glad we didn't have to see a "Look at how awesome Vontae Davis looked in a Colts Uniform" thread. lol

dont worry some board members are quite nervous that Matt Ryan may win a playoff game and are waiting to put their see Ryan is not a winner thread or nervous that Griffin might win a playoff game

288 yds, no TD, 1 int, 1 fumble.

Played against one of the top defenses on the road, no running game to rely on, no protection from his offensive line...guy had a pretty good day considering he's had to carry that team this season as a rookie.

Average lol. Some of you only know how to read box scores and post fantasy stats.

Played against one of the top defenses on the road, no running game to rely on, no protection from his offensive line...guy had a pretty good day considering he's had to carry that team this season as a rookie.

Average lol. Some of you only know how to read box scores and post fantasy stats.

Andrew Luck was the best player on the field today. Thats pretty impressive when on the opposite side were two HOF defenders and one of them I consider to be the best safety in the history of the game. The other makes a damn strong argument for greatest LB of all time.

Luck Sucks he scored me no fantasy points today!

Andrew Luck was the best player on the field today. Thats pretty impressive when on the opposite side were two HOF defenders and one of them I consider to be the best safety in the history of the game. The other makes a damn strong argument for greatest LB of all time.
Not even close Boldin says hi and FU

HOW MANY PLAYS Lucks playmakers make for him.

Just unreal.

It is utterly disgusting how people defend Ireland. JUSt LOOK AT THIS FRANCHISE GO FROM 2 WINS TO EXPLOSIVE AND CHALLENGING RVAENS AND MIAMI IN 5 YEARS IS STILL BORING PATHETIC AND AVERAGE.

I don't know how anyone can defend Ireland without stating facts such as:

1) He did NOT want Tannehill so dont put that on him
2) He was about to pay $9 mill a year to ORTON until Ross stepped in
3) He traded our best CB adn WR and surprised why we have the lkes of Carroll, McCann, Armstrong, NaNaee running in and out of Miami.
4) He did not FIELD any exciting, good, fun, or contending team in 5 years.
5) He has nOT fixed our O line issuse after investing our entire ORGANIZATION in that 1 area. If you think he hasn't, think again. #1 pick, #16 pick, #4x (Martin), FA Incognito, FA Grove, FA Carey, 4th rd Jerry, FA Hicks, etc etc.
6) He trades up for slow pathetic Runnign Backs but trades BACK when explosive ones like Mathews is on board.
7) He thought the WR Gap btw the 3rd round and earlier was so big that they did not warrant that high of a pick but yet 1 month later he wanted TY Hilton included Part of the Davis trade. He STILL thought HIlton was garbage and wanted him part of Davis? REALLLY?? The guy is a machine yet we wanted him as if he was a 6-7th round pick thrown into a deal. How dumb is this baboon? On top of that if he was so good that you want him 1 month later WTF did he do that you found him not worth it jus 1 month ago?

Indy is already out of the playoffs so...

Baltinore was a very poor matchup for Indianapolis. I was surprised at how close the Colts were able to keep it in the first half.

Like you said, Baltimore -6.5 was the best bet of the entire playoffs and I loaded up. I would have bet that at -10.5 as well. For a rookie QB to only turn the football over twice on the road against a smothering defense was pretty predictable. Luck ran for his life today. Probably should save turned it over about 5 times in all reality.

I guess the only way to justify Tannehill's poor play is to try and build up the weapons around Luck. What a joke! Reality is Miami had the better weapons around Tannehill than the Colts had around Luck.

Colts skill players:

Reggie Wayne - 34 years old. Still good, but no where near the player he was 5-6 years ago. Took 194 targets (most in Wayne's career) to put up his numbers. Only caught 54.63% of passes thrown to him and had 6.95 ypa. Hartline caught 57.8% of passes thrown to him and had 8.46 ypa.
Donnie Avery - Didn't play in 2010. Played in 8 games last year making 3 catches on 11 times targeted. For his career QBs complete less than 50% of passes thrown to him.
T.Y. Hilton - ROOKIE
Dwayne Allen - ROOKIE
Coby Fleener - ROOKIE
LaVon Brazil - ROOKIE
Vick Ballare - ROOKIE

That is the talent Luck had around him this year. Five of the seven players targeted 20+ times were ROOKIES. One veteran WR who is 34 years old and another that only had 3 catches over the last "two years" and catches less than 50% of the balls thrown to him over his career. The Colts are the third team of his 4 year career for a reason.

Yet, Luck was able to take a team that was 2-14 and go 11-5. Any idea how many routes were run wrong, mis-communication, etc...Luck had to deal with playing with 5 rookies at skill positions?

The FACT is the Colts have the better QB than Miami. The argument that he had the superior weapons is just plain B.S...you wouldn't find a QB or coach in the league that would have taken the Colts weapons over Miami's this year. Tannehill may set an all-time low for QB rating if he played for the Colts this year and the Colts would most likely be in line for the #1 pick in the draft for the second year in a row.

Back
Top Bottom