Single game sales | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Single game sales

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
I've seen alot of members here looking forward to single ticket sales. I thought I would give you some "heads up" of what it looks like this year. Most season ticket holders receive Emails regarding tickets events and so forth. I received one yesterday and took a look at what is available to season ticket holders NOW in single game ticket sales through ticketmaster.com. I think it will give you some idea of what will be available Saturday.

I checked on the Jets game and the best available is endzone seats in section 444 row 30.

The rest of the games in looking for sideline seats looks like the best available sideline seating will be in section 414 rows 26 and above. For instance the best sideline seating for four in the Texans opener is row 29 section 414. Same thing for seating two, row 29.

The best endzone seating that I have found looks to be in the west endzone section 456 row 20 and above (depending upon the game).

From looking at the sections available prior to single game tickets going on sale to the general public, I would say that sell-outs are a given for all games this year.

Get on the phone early Saturday if you choose not to buy from a scalper. Hopefully you know someone with tickets available for you anyway, but I thought I would give you a "heads up" on what's available Saturday.

Gonk,

I think this is what inspired the password thread.

The original post was three hours ago and the "best available" was row 30 (last row) in the endzone for the Jets game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks soooo much for the password. I ordered mine and got them on upper sideline.

I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom