Single game tickets sale date | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Single game tickets sale date

ticketmaster.com says tickets will be on sale 7/22:dolphins:

Great, I was wondering the same thing!

I was trying to get seats if possible around where the Dolphins enter and exit out of the tunnel. That would be sweet.

Tickes are on sale now for Opening Day(Bills) and the Titans game at ticketmaster, Password is FIU.

Adam First said:
Great, I was wondering the same thing!

I was trying to get seats if possible around where the Dolphins enter and exit out of the tunnel. That would be sweet.

I want seats underneath the cheerleaders

PhinPhreak said:
Tickes are on sale now for Opening Day(Bills) and the Titans game at ticketmaster, Password is FIU.

hmmm, i thought season ticket holders got a chance to buy early...haven't heard anything yet??? anyone else?

Season ticket holders will be getting forms any day now. The FIU tix are pretty much junk. They can buy early, but they won't be sitting anywhere good!

The tunnel section is 156 and it's highly unlikely you will be able to get any lowers from ticketmaster.

phintastic said:
Season ticket holders will be getting forms any day now. The FIU tix are pretty much junk. They can buy early, but they won't be sitting anywhere good!

The tunnel section is 156 and it's highly unlikely you will be able to get any lowers from ticketmaster.

This is my first year as a ST holder, anyone have any idea of what kind of seats I will get? Will they be upper endzone or do you get decent seats this way?

Does anyone know if Pre-Season tix go on sale before regular season tix? I am actually going to be hiking Pikes Peak on July 22nd so I won't be able to call and it would SUCK if I miss this. I'm hoping the 7/22 date is for pre-season only. I called Ticket Master and the guy told me that pre-season goes on sale before regular season but he didn't sound very knowledgeable.

K-Rob said:
Does anyone know if Pre-Season tix go on sale before regular season tix? I am actually going to be hiking Pikes Peak on July 22nd so I won't be able to call and it would SUCK if I miss this. I'm hoping the 7/22 date is for pre-season only. I called Ticket Master and the guy told me that pre-season goes on sale before regular season but he didn't sound very knowledgeable.

I have preseason seats that I am not going to make for both home games...will sell to you below face value...just PM me. I also have reg season seats too...better then you will get from ticketmaster.

MarinoFAN13 said:
I have preseason seats that I am not going to make for both home games...will sell to you below face value...just PM me. I also have reg season seats too...better then you will get from ticketmaster.

Thank you so much for the offer but I think I mistated my question. I am actually looking for regular season tickets (Buffalo to be exact). I was hoping that 7/22 was the date for pre-season only and that regular season tickets would go on sale later so that I didn't miss out.

If I happen to find someone interested in pre-season tickets I'll let you know. Again, thanks for the offer!!!:up:

Back
Top Bottom