Sirius XM Movin the Chains Mock Draft 4/12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sirius XM Movin the Chains Mock Draft 4/12

childoftheko4n

Scout Team
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to listen to Moving the Chains today on Sirius XM? They had us trading up to 3 with Oakland; giving up our 1st, 1 of our seconds, 1 of our thirds AND Bess to get Eric Fisher....

Sounded pretty ridiculous to me. Thoughts?

I would hate the whole offseason if that happened.... Total garbage.

Did anyone happen to listen to Moving the Chains today on Sirius XM? They had us trading up to 3 with Oakland; giving up our 1st, 1 of our seconds, 1 of our thirds AND Bess to get Eric Fisher....

Sounded pretty ridiculous to me. Thoughts?

That trade won't cost that much if you throw Odrick in there instead of the 3rd rounder. You switch the 42nd pick for the 54th and you send them the 12th, 54th, Odrick, and Bess for the 3rd pick and a 5th rounder and that should get her done.

Hey, but Fisher is corn fed... (Parcells draft rule #1, if in doubt on any draft selection, pick the biggest corn fed Offensive Tackle available). Actually Oakland now has an Offensive Line genius in Tony Sparano, on Raiders payroll. Maybe they value his draft input too.
I doubt that we give up so much to trade up to the #3 slot, even though Fisher is good.

It won't take that much based on the draft chart to get to 4. That is why philly is my target. It would take 2a and 3a to get to 4. However, don't sleep on the fact that the raiders are desperate for picks. They might take the same package just to get bodies.

I would fly down to miami sneek into the draft room and punch ireland in the balls if he were to do that.then i would take a huge CRAP right on there draft table:d-day:

I would fly down to miami sneek into the draft room and punch ireland in the balls if he were to do that.then i would take a huge CRAP right on there draft table:d-day:

You would have to wait in line with 200 other Dolphin fans with the same intention.
Jeff, I know you check Finheaven draft forum for ideas, I hope that allsilverdreams wasn't too subtle...

You would have to wait in line with 200 other Dolphin fans with the same intention.
Jeff, I know you check Finheaven draft forum for ideas, I hope that allsilverdreams wasn't too subtle...

What makes you think Ireland checks this forum? I really wish he would read this stuff. I sincerely believe if we polled the finheaven community on who to draft we would have better players on our team.

Those that don't like the trade up idea that is fine. Maybe we should rekindle the Branden Albert discussion. I still think kc coughs him up for a 3 or 4. I still am an Albert guy to fix the LT spot.

Still many options but we still have to have solution at OT besides saying a midrounder or Yeatman or Jerry as being the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

I will join you if he does something that stupid!

Back
Top Bottom