SI's Don Banks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI's Don Banks

ForksPhin

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
This Don Banks character is something else. I have never seen him write a positive word about the Dolphins. I thought for sure that when Parcells was hired, he would have to compliment the move. Of course, he didn't.

Now that Parcells is busy making moves to improve the Dolphins, Banks is at it again with the constant criticism. Justin Smiley was not worth the money according to Banks. Ferguson simply follows Parcells around the NFL. Josh McCown, a QB that Banks claims to like, signed with the Dolphins, so now he is simply with another bad team. He even manges to bring up the Joey Porter signing, even though it happened a year ago.

My favorite part of the commentary was when he claimed that Cleo Lemon was heading to Jacksonville to replace QUINN EARLY as the Jags backup QB. I guess Banks editor must be on vacation. Who the heck is Quinn Early? Last time I checked the Jags backup last season was Quinn Gray.

What an idiot.

This Don Banks character is something else. I have never seen him write a positive word about the Dolphins. I thought for sure that when Parcells was hired, he would have to compliment the move. Of course, he didn't.

Now that Parcells is busy making moves to improve the Dolphins, Banks is at it again with the constant criticism. Justin Smiley was not worth the money according to Banks. Ferguson simply follows Parcells around the NFL. Josh McCown, a QB that Banks claims to like, signed with the Dolphins, so now he is simply with another bad team. He even manges to bring up the Joey Porter signing, even though it happened a year ago.

My favorite part of the commentary was when he claimed that Cleo Lemon was heading to Jacksonville to replace QUINN EARLY as the Jags backup QB. I guess Banks editor must be on vacation. Who the heck is Quinn Early? Last time I checked the Jags backup last season was Quinn Gray.

What an idiot.

Banks was a longtime hack in the Tampa area and as such as always had what most Bucs fans have, which is little brother jealousy.

With the Dolphins in a down period, it is their chance to pile on.

Back
Top Bottom