SI's Pre-training camp power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI's Pre-training camp power rankings

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
well that clearly means he is goin to play more then just ST and a 4th or 5th wR but rather special plays for him.

So, if they both go to pro Bowls year in and year out Ginn will be considered a dud...How about if we end up going to to bowl and the score is 10-3 with Ginn catching a TD pass...In PK's eyes he is a dud as well huh...King just keeps getting more and more convoluted...His football knowledge and awareness is absolutely deteriotating

Preseason power rankings are almost meaningless.

i don't see how if Quinn is good that means the Ginn pick was a bad one. If he had said "if quinn is a great QB and both Ginn and Beck flop", then that's different. We wanted Beck, obviously, so how can you fault us for not taking Quinn if they both are good QBs? let's wait for some on the field play before we judge

It's the aura of the QB, the most prestigious position in most sports. If Quinn excels, it'd be like passing up on Carson Palmer for Andre Johnson. Both are top-notch players but who's the more pivotal for their team?

It's the aura of the QB, the most prestigious position in most sports. If Quinn excels, it'd be like passing up on Carson Palmer for Andre Johnson. Both are top-notch players but who's the more pivotal for their team?

Well, in Houston it was Andre Johnson. He made whatever career David Carr had...

Okay, here's thought: What if Brady Quinn, Ted Ginn, AND John Beck become Pro-Bowlers?

Then the point is moot but in the media's eyes, since Quinn was already hyped and then becomes the pro-bowler that most people expect him to be, then our pick is still bad to whoever thinks. Like the posts stated above, I believe I think if the pick is influential to the team then it really shouldn't matter.

Then the point is moot but in the media's eyes, since Quinn was already hyped and then becomes the pro-bowler that most people expect him to be, then our pick is still bad to whoever thinks. Like the posts stated above, I believe I think if the pick is influential to the team then it really shouldn't matter.

I definitely agree with your last sentence. But I just find it very funny that, according to experts (I use that term loosely), Brady Quinn's amount of sucess is the only determining to whether or not Ginn was a good/smart pick.

what if napoleon dynamite could not dance would pedro have won the presidency

Back
Top Bottom