Six Miami Dolphins rookies describe game ‘I’m going to remember the rest of my life’ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Six Miami Dolphins rookies describe game ‘I’m going to remember the rest of my life’

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I really like Vincent Taylor's response.:thumbsup

gettyimages-848617418.jpg

For six members of the Dolphins, last weekend wasn’t just a dramatic opening start to the season, but a start to their NFL careers.
Six rookies shook off jitters and helped the Dolphins defeat the Los Angeles Chargers 19-17. Maybe a year or 10 from now, it’ll be forgotten by many fans. But not these six men.
“It’s a game I’m going to remember the rest of my life,” punter Matt Haack said. “So to be able to look back and say I won my first NFL game with a great group of guys like this, it’s something special.”
How special? Here are their stories.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/09/22/49858/

This was a really cool article. Thanks for sharing. Games like this can be a great team-building experience, and hearing rookies being that passionate about the opportunity to play at this level....something special.

Didn't realize Haack was holding....I mean of course - who else - but still. As a rookie in your first game it would be easy to botch any of those placements, especially the game-winner.

Back
Top Bottom