A.C. Leonard - Tennessee St.

Jake McGee - Virginia

Randall Telfer - USC

Xavier Grimble - USC

Clive Walford - Miami

Nick O'Leary - Florida St.

Colt Lyerla - Oregon

damn... no C.J. Fedorowicz

would have liked to see your thoughts on him at this point.

my bad, I forgot he was a freshman in the reisner year... big brain fart there on my part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wide Receiver:

Marqise Lee - USC

Austin Franklin - New Mexico St.

Sammy Watkins - Clemson

Damiere Byrd - South Carolina

Brandon Coleman - Rutgers

Bruce Ellington - South Carolina

Mike Evans - Texas A&M

Martavis Bryant - Clemson

Devin Smith - Ohio St.

Rashad Greene - Florida St.

DeAndrew White - Alabama

Odell Beckham - LSU

Christion Jones - Alabama

Austin Hill - Arizona

Rashawn Scott - Miami

Brandin Cooks - Oregon St.

Phillip Dorsett - Miami

Brandon Carter - TCU

Justin Hardy - East Carolina

Davante Adams - Fresno St.

Tyler Lockette - Kansas St.

DaVante Parker - Louisville

Kenny Bell - Nebraska

Kasen Williams - Washington

Jamison Crowder - Duke

Bryan Underwood - N.C. State

Andre Davis - USF

Michael Bennett - Georgia

U of L DC Vance Bedford has been talking up one player so far in spring practice and it's not one in his own unit. He has been praising the crap out of DeVante to the point it's becoming a little creepy. Apparently Parker and the coaches are putting in extra work to make him a complete WR. I think you're going to see him rocket up your list (assuming there's some order to your list) during this coming season. He still may not put up the eye popping numbers because Teddy spreads the love around the field and now with UF transfers Clark (WR) and Christian (TE) as well as Tennessee transfer Milton (WR) there are many more mouths to feed. But out of a very deep and very good recieving corp Parker and Christian are probably going to be the best.

That reminds me, you might want to put Gerald Christian on your radar at TE to check out during the season. So far for spring practice Teddy and OC Shawn Watson have raved about him, describing him as a "running back, wide receiver, and offensive tackle" all rolled into one. Apparently he's been carrying 3 guys across the middle of the field when he catches passes.

U of L DC Vance Bedford has been talking up one player so far in spring practice and it's not one in his own unit. He has been praising the crap out of DeVante to the point it's becoming a little creepy. Apparently Parker and the coaches are putting in extra work to make him a complete WR. I think you're going to see him rocket up your list (assuming there's some order to your list) during this coming season. He still may not put up the eye popping numbers because Teddy spreads the love around the field and now with UF transfers Clark (WR) and Christian (TE) as well as Tennessee transfer Milton (WR) there are many more mouths to feed. But out of a very deep and very good recieving corp Parker and Christian are probably going to be the best.

That reminds me, you might want to put Gerald Christian on your radar at TE to check out during the season. So far for spring practice Teddy and OC Shawn Watson have raved about him, describing him as a "running back, wide receiver, and offensive tackle" all rolled into one. Apparently he's been carrying 3 guys across the middle of the field when he catches passes.

Absolutely, as I've mentioned, there's really no order to these other than the first name listed. However, if there were any order to it, Parker would be near the top. Bruce Ellington and DeVante Parker are two of my personal favorites. Several schools from bigger conferences really missed out by not offering Parker.

He's going to have a big Junior season, and Louisville has a lot of talent that I like on both sides of the ball... as you'll see looking through both of my 2014 threads. I believe Louisville is headed to another BCS bowl and should go undefeated with their schedule. Might end up with a Heisman Trophy winner too.

good to see you've got mcgee on there from uva at te...he's a pro...he can be a mismatch weapon against safeties and lbs...he's the focal point of the uva offense and probably day 2 pick in a few years...needs a lot of work as a blocker but he can do some things flexed out...

i think you're missing another lsu wr who's more polished than beckham...can't think of his name though...kasen williams may be the best downfield blocking wr in college football..he erases cats...like his pro future too...

davonte parker just looks like a red zone option to me...mike evans is a tall lean kid that's got some things going for him...uvas also got a will be soph corner named canady that has a pro future...

oh and slimm d nicholson of uva stinks...he's slow he's undersized he won't tackle...if he had any future in the pros it would be a nickle but he's not physical enough and he's a terrible tackler...take him off your list...for real...put canady in his place...

Hoops, Canady was a freshman and isn't eligible for the 2014 class. Furthermore, Nicholson doesn't stink. Only 3 players had more tackles for Virginia last year than Nicholson, and two of those were Seniors. Lastly, the two best receivers on LSU's team are Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.... who I already wrote up in this thread.

Hoops, Canady was a freshman and isn't eligible for the 2014 class. Furthermore, Nicholson doesn't stink. Only 3 players had more tackles for Virginia last year than Nicholson, and two of those were Seniors. Lastly, the two best receivers on LSU's team are Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.... who I already wrote up in this thread.

nicholson stinks...you'll see...watch some of his games...no long speed no quick acceleration...awful tackler...tiny...not physical...no nfl future...another terrible top rated high school prospect to come to uva...

landry is who i was referring to...if he's on your list already my bad...i like that kid...

nicholson stinks...you'll see...watch some of his games...no long speed no quick acceleration...awful tackler...tiny...not physical...no nfl future...another terrible top rated high school prospect to come to uva...

landry is who i was referring to...if he's on your list already my bad...i like that kid...

I have watched his games. I watch every kid here, hoops. You just don't know what you're talking about again. You don't decide who goes on my list and who doesn't.

I have watched his games. I watch every kid here, hoops. You just don't know what you're talking about again. You don't decide who goes on my list and who doesn't.

ok we'll see...i've watched every damn game that kids played...if you want that on your team in the pros more power to you...maybe the falcons can draft him...ha ha...

you backing that kid is killing me...but sorry about me giving my take...enjoy your list

ok we'll see...i've watched every damn game that kids played...if you want that on your team in the pros more power to you...maybe the falcons can draft him...ha ha...

you backing that kid is killing me...but sorry about me giving my take...enjoy your list

I have too. In fact, I've watched a lot more of every single kid here than you have. I know that for a damn fact.

Nicholson was only a sophomore last year and he's getting better. If I didn't think he could play, he wouldn't be here. Undersized, is the only accurate assessment you've made about him.

Hell if I let you tell me who to put here I'd have kids that aren't even eligible.

I have too. In fact, I've watched a lot more of every single kid here than you have. I know that for a damn fact.

Nicholson was only a sophomore last year and he's getting better. If I didn't think he could play, he wouldn't be here. Undersized, is the only accurate assessment you've made about him.

Hell if I let you tell me who to put here I'd have kids that aren't even eligible.

you know slimm...lets's just do this...ii don't give a rats ass how much you've watched someone...when you remove this kid from your list in an edit down the road remember i warned ya...like so many others...

good day sir...i'm done talking football with you any more...

you know slimm...lets's just do this...ii don't give a rats ass how much you've watched someone...when you remove this kid from your list in an edit down the road remember i warned ya...like so many others...

good day sir...i'm done talking football with you any more...

Hoops, you barged into my thread trying to tell me to put freshman who aren't eligible on it... take off a kid who was only a sophomore, and led the ACC in PBU's off of it.... and mention some WR from LSU that you can't remember his name as "more polished"... despite the fact that I've already scouted him and written him up a month ago...

You call this talking football? Damn son, you'd be headed back to the dugout if you were standing in the batter's box.

Good day to you too, sir.

good to see you've got mcgee on there from uva at te...he's a pro...he can be a mismatch weapon against safeties and lbs...he's the focal point of the uva offense and probably day 2 pick in a few years...needs a lot of work as a blocker but he can do some things flexed out...

i think you're missing another lsu wr who's more polished than beckham...can't think of his name though...kasen williams may be the best downfield blocking wr in college football..he erases cats...like his pro future too...

davonte parker just looks like a red zone option to me...mike evans is a tall lean kid that's got some things going for him...uvas also got a will be soph corner named canady that has a pro future...

Parker is a bit more than just a red zone option. Watch his catch and run at the end of the Cincinatti game this past season and tell me you don't see something there that can be harnessed.

Back
Top Bottom