Slimm's 2017 Offensive Line (Seniors)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by TedSlimmJr, May 17, 2016.

1. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

Came in here to read about Eric Smith, and I'm seeing even more Ben Braden talk.. he's still out there undrafted, hope we could get him still. We would have 3 solid OL additons

2. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

Trust me. Teams know about him. If he's still out there, something rotten is in the state of Denmark.

3. Austin Tatious

Austin Tatious Starter

Funny, I was going to come talk about Braden too. I have Googled him daily since Saturday and have found nothing. This is quite the mystery.

You'd think Miami would have been a heck of an opportunity for a good interior line prospect.

4. j-off-her-doll

j-off-her-doll FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Alex Kelley (C for Colorado) got a tryout with SF! I was good friends with his brother, and I remember Alex when he was about 7. His chances of making it are low, but I'm rooting for him. Super nice family.

5. ckparrothead

Some people don't really WANT football. Take two prospects I also liked, or at least WOULD have liked, in Jake Replogle and Johnny Caspers. They just...quit. They were good at football, could have had a go in the NFL, and just quit. I'm sensing that may be what's going on with Braden.

6. Lovethefish

Lovethefish Well-Known Member

But why play College ball and play well.. and then not play in NFL for money. Has to be be more to these stories.

7. jim1

jim1 Pro Bowler

8. ckparrothead

The issue with Ben Braden is he's got a pretty bad back situation, medically speaking, according to Simon Clancy. Tall OLs with bad backs...it's a thing to watch for.

Sucks. I don't like seeing him on the Jets regardless. Even if his career is short, he should be pretty good.