Slimm's 2017 Offensive Line (Underclassman) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2017 Offensive Line (Underclassman)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
1. Cam Robinson / Alabama / 6'6", 322
(#34 overall)
cam_robinson_.gif

2. Garrett Bolles / Utah / 6'5", 297 (#38 overall)

3. Ryan Ramczyk / Wisconsin / 6'6", 310 (#107 overall)

4. David Sharpe / Florida / 6'6", 343 (#185 overall)

5. Damien Mama / USC / 6'3", 334 (UDFA)

Last edited by a moderator:
And just like that, Cam Robinson arrested on felony weapons and narcotics possession charges. That's pretty huge news for 2017 as he was primed to be a top 10 or top 5 player.

Case will have to play itself out, but its possible he's worn an Alabama jersey for the last time anyway. We'll see.

It never seems to end up being what the initial report is but another instance of a really talented young man putting himself in a bad position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of the initial reports, the arrest report is real. And that may be enough as far as Alabama is concerned.

I preferred Mike McGlinchey before this. IMO he's better than Ronnie Stanley. Not sure what to think of Robinson or where to place him on a rankings list..

Slimm, I know of some people who are high on Casey Tucker out of Stanford, what are your thoughts?

District Attorney refuses to press charges on Cam Robinson or his teammate and in his statement reiterated that he focused on not wanting to ruin two young mens' lives who have put in so much hard work and sweat while the rest of us sit in air conditioning.

He might as well have finished with, "Roll Tide!"

That doesn't mean they'll escape severe punishment from Bama though. The DA left open the possibility of re-opening the case and Bama will scrutinize the evidence themselves.

FSU left tackle Roderick Johnson looks like Dallas Thomas out there. Every other pass set he's on skates getting pushed back into the quarterback....and those are his good plays.

Then he stands straight up at the snap and loses all bend in his knees and actually turns sideways after first contact is made. There were plays he was committing holding penalties last night and still giving up sacks.

I'm not sure that I've ever seen an offensive lineman look like that. You simply cannot spend a draft pick on that. I can't even have that on my board.

No other way to say this, I am a big fan of Cam Robinson. I had not been intentionally evaluating him but he's hard not to notice when you're watching other guys in the games. I started watching him in more earnest and was pretty impressed. But then the series of explosions of opposite force that constituted his game versus Myle Garrett pretty much sealed my fandom. If that's how he's going to approach the game in the NFL when sh-t gets real, sign me up. That game tape was pure sex.

Back
Top Bottom