Slimm's 2018 Quarterbacks (Underclassman)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by TedSlimmJr, May 4, 2017.

1. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Reading Is Fundamental Donator

I’ll be waiting in anticipation on your breakdown on the kid in the next couple years. He looks mature and smart for his age on the field. His stock will definitely rise if Georgia beats Alabama in the Championship game, which I know you prob hope doesn’t happen.

2. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger A True Fan

Darnold declared. I would have been surprised a week ago but the indications were in that direction the past few days.

3. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

Watching a bunch of Brian Allen film was my first real exposure to Brian Lewerke of Michigan State. I still have yet to actually focus on him specifically but I'm a bit blown away by the sophomore. He's got some real talent.

Adam Gase will like a guy coming out of Michigan State.

4. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

Chase Litton declared. Crazy.

On talent you have to put him up high. Watch that NC State performance. Throws in there that others just can’t make with the confidence he does.

5. Stills&Landry

Stills&Landry A True Fan

I like his mechanics. I like how he's 6'6 and releases the ball at the highest point of his arch. Nice, catchable, accurate throws.

I love how he aims his throws straight into the db's backs so they never see the ball.

One to watch.

6. Stills&Landry

Stills&Landry A True Fan

Wash St Soph Qb Tyler Hilinsky commited suicide. Awful news. He started half the games last year and looked to be the starter this year.

7. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Reading Is Fundamental Donator

Kyle Allen declared for the draft. Young kid who played for Texas A&M and UH. Has the measurements and arm strength to at least get a look at.

I’m still on the Tanner Lee train though in the later rounds of 5-7, he replaced Mason Rudolph at the senior bowl. Hoping the Dolphins see something in him to pick him up in the later rounds.