Slimm's November 2013 NFL Draft Position Rankings (Seniors) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's November 2013 NFL Draft Position Rankings (Seniors)

Kansas City is a lock to take a QB, they have the #1 pick right now. Then it gets interesting...Jacksonville, Cleveland, Carolina and New Orleans are the next 4 and like Chambers said if Jacksonville keeps their GM I think the give Blaine Gabbert another year, the other teams already have their QBs. Then you have Oakland, St. Louis (from the Redskins), Jets, Tennessee and St. Louis again. Not sure about Oakland but I can certainly see the Jets taking a QB here.

well with Reggie McKenzie the GM in Oakland, I could see them going QB. Carson Palmer isn't really young, and they don't really have a good backup plan.

As of right now, I'd put the QB picks like this...
Chiefs-Geno Smith
Raiders-Matt Barkley
Bills-Tyler Wilson

Unless they can get Geno Smith, I don't see the Jets going QB. I can honestly see them shying away from taking another USC kid, and I don't think Wilson is "sexy" enough for Woody Johnson. They're all about stealing the headlines. Barkley would garner headlines but again, I think the organization is (for lack of a better word) dumb enough to say Sanchez failing=Barkley failing. The media isn't gonna care about Tyler Wilson so they'll be all in for Geno.

Now I could see the Jets falling in love with Tyler Bray because he's got a big mouth of his own.

I mean seriously look at moves the Jets have made since Ryan has been head coach.

Bart Scott-Loud mouth
Cromartie- Cro fits as a nickname in so many ways
Braylon Edwards-Love my Michigan men, but he talks
Santonio Holmes-Talks
LT-Classy guy, but he talks
Plaxico-Talks a lot
Kyle Wilson-Talks
Nick Folk- A Freaking Kicker that loves to talk
Laron Landry-Loves to talk
Tebow-Doesn't talk but gets media attention

That doesn't even mention Rex whose never met a microphone he didn't like. Tyler Bray is one of the ****iest SOB's I've seen in recent years (and even got heat for his X celebration he did as a freshmen). Based on moves that team makes, can't you see them foaming at the mouth at the chance of getting a kid who would have no problem coming out and talking about beating Brady and the Pats, or proving Eli isn't the best QB in New York?

Oh Bray is a perfect fit personality wise with the Jets. I would love it if the Jets drafted him, plus I think he's not very good and that just makes it even better.

From the games I have watched Gillislee play RB, he is an NFL RB. I would draft him in a heartbeat. I think he could be a really good player in the NFL.

I've watched every Florida game this season and after the first few games I would totally agree with you, recently though he's not been as impressive, that might have something to do with the average play of the OL though. In the mid rounds Gills may be a heck of a pick up. The fins probably don't need another RB, even if we don't resign Reggie, but if things change and it becomes a need would love to see us use one of our 3rds on Mike.

Here's a question. If Landry Jones makes it to Round 3 should the Dolphins draft him? Obviously, we have our starter here in Ryan Tannehill but we are going to need a solid backup. I doubt they re-sign Matt Moore and who know if Pat Devlin can be a reliable #2.

Here's a question. If Landry Jones makes it to Round 3 should the Dolphins draft him? Obviously, we have our starter here in Ryan Tannehill but we are going to need a solid backup. I doubt they re-sign Matt Moore and who know if Pat Devlin can be a reliable #2.
I can't see Landry Jones running the WCO, that's not a good fit.

It's a good point, on the back up role. It's something we definitely need to address. I'm not sure on Jones though but I do see Devlin as being similar to Tannehill, perhaps they go for a different type of QB, if they are looking at the draft address it, though I do think they will probably look at a vet to back up Tannehill.

Matt Moore will have no trouble finding a home, for his sake I hope it's a starting job.

Ive watched every game Genos myth has played in college. He cant play in the NFL. He is nowhere close to Blaine Gabbert. He isnt even as good as Bob Griffin.

This is the most asinine post ever. It shows you know absolutely nothing about football.

i wouldn't touch landry jones...what a bum...matt barkleys still the best qb prospect in the draft...yeah the physical tools aren't overwhelming but he's got the intangibles off the charts and he's got some terrific feet...if i'm the chiefs gm i'm taking matt barkley over geno smith any day all day...

all that said since we have tanny and he's shown well i haven't paid much attention to the qb crop anymore... don't need to...feels great

ha ha...those blaine gabbert pics are just too damn funny...i can't wait til thursday to see just how "improved" he is...yeah right

Offensive Tackle:

Tier 1 (Top 25-75 Grade)

Eric Fisher / Central Michigan

John Wetzel / Boston College

Tanner Hawkinson / Kansas

Jeff Nady / Nevada

Tier 2 (Top 100-175 Grade)

Brennan Williams / North Carolina

Ricky Wagner / Wisconsin

Oday Aboushi / Virginia

Brian Winters / Kent St.

Mark Jackson / Glenville St. (Guard)

Tier 3 (Top 200-250 Grade)

Jake Olson / Central Michigan

Rogers Gaines / Tennessee St.

Elvis Fisher / Missouri

Lane Johnson / Oklahoma

LaAdrian Waddle / Texas Tech

Oscar Johnson / Louisiana Tech (Guard)

Foi Fonoti / Michigan St.

Reid Fragel / Ohio St.

Offensive Guard:

Tier 1 (Top 25-75 Grade)

Barrett Jones / Alabama (Tackle/Center)

Dallas Thomas / Tennessee (Tackle)

Jonathan Cooper / North Carolina

Chance Warmack / Alabama

Tier 2 (Top 100-175 Grade)

Chris McDonald / Michigan St.

Larry Warford / Kentucky

Mark Popek / South Florida (Tackle)

Hugh Thornton / Illinois (Tackle)

Tier 3 (Top 200-250 Grade)

Adam Masters / UCONN

Travis Bond / North Carolina

Blaize Foltz / TCU

Theo Goins / UCF

Omoregie Uzzi / Georgia Tech

Lance Taylor / Oklahoma St. (Tackle)

R.J. Mattes / N.C. State (Tackle)

Braden Hansen / BYU

Center:

Tier 1 (Top 75-150 Grade)

Khaled Holmes / USC

Mario Benavides / Louisville

Braxton Cave / Notre Dame

Patrick Lewis / Texas A&M

Tier 2 (Top 175-250 Grade)

Graham Pocic / Illinois

Joe Madsen / West Virginia

T.J. Johnson / South Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:
Wide Receiver:

Tier 1 (Top 25-50 Grade)

Quinton Patton / Louisiana Tech

Terrance Williams / Baylor

Tavarres King / Georgia

Aaron Dobson / Marshall

Tier 2 (Top 75-100 Grade)

Rodney Smith / Florida St.

Cobi Hamilton / Arkansas

Marcus Davis / Virginia Tech

Aaron Mellete / Elon

Markus Wheaton / Oregon St.

Tier 3 (Top 125-150 Grade)

Javone Lawson / UL-Lafayette

Tyrone Goard / Eastern Kentucky

Dan Buckner / Arizona

Emory Blake / Auburn

Alec Lemon / Syracuse

Corey Fuller / Virginia Tech

Matt Austin / Utah St.

Chris Harper / Kansas St.

Tier 4 (Top 175-225 Grade)

Mark Harrison / Rutgers

Anthony Amos / Middle Tennessee St.

Marcus Rucker / Memphis

Wide Receiver: (Slot/Return/Versatility)

Tier 1 (Top 50-150 Grade)

Tavon Austin / West Virginia

Denard Robinson / Michigan

Ryan Swope / Texas A&M

Marquis Goodwin / Texas

Tier 2 (Top 175-250 Grade)

Chad Bumphis / Mississippi St.

Chip Reeves / Troy

Conner Vernon / Duke

Zach Rogers / Tennessee

Theo Riddick / Notre Dame

Frankie Hammond / Florida

Roy Roundtree / Michigan

Russell Shepard / LSU

Darryl Surgent / UL-Lafayette

*Note*

Theo Riddick is a versatile player who can also produce in the backfield at the runningback position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom