Smoke Screen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screen

Robfinfan

Live like tomorrow is your last day!
Reaction score
All

It’s been two preseason games and now the season is over? Keep it real. We knew that we needed new blood on this team and real coaches. It takes time to condition players to a new system and find the right ones who will fit in. This season is not about going to the super bowl rather preparing us to be in a position to go to a super bowl. It will take time but mark my word. WE WILL WIN MORE GAMES THIS YEAR THAN LAST YEAR.

All we have seen so far is a smokescreen. Saban has not played his best hand yet for the starting line up. When it comes to the 1st game of the season, we will see a different team. We should all know this for look at how Saban manipulates his words with the media. No different.

Keep it real and let’s focus on the improvements. We all have seen enough last year in that we don't need more negative talk. The Smoke will clear and all will be fine.

;)

Rob couldn't agree with you more, I can't believe the over the top response about 2 pre season games.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

We will be just fine..people overreact....I personally Loved our first team's performance...people who are writing us off because of our 2nd 3rd teams are nuts!! This team WILL improve from last year.

One thing to keep in perspective is that they (the coaching staff) wants to play simplistic set, on both offense & defense. they want to keep everything kind of plain & simple, not showing any of the more developed or complicating schemes to any opponents right now. In addition, it gives them an idea as to how the players are going to react & play in simple situations, if a player can't prove himself in a basic or simple gameplan & make the plays, they won't be around. This gives the Phins 2 things, it lets the coaches evaluate the current talent, and it doesn't give opposing teams any ideas on how to counter-paly our offende & defense when the regular season opens up! I do agree with the smokescreen approach, only because it's something all teams do at this time of the season.

Back
Top Bottom