"Snoop's" stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Snoop's" stats

Ohiophinphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There hsa been a lot of talk about WR's in the last few days on this board. It seems a lot of fans are not aware of Snoop Minnis's record. Here is the link to his player's page at NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235122

33 catches as a rookie, 24 of them for first downs, 9 for more than 20 yards, and 2 of those for more than 40.

You always hope a guy comes back from a serious injury just for his own sake, but here his talent could be a major find if he is back.

what exactly was his injury?

He torn either his MCL or ACL, i forget which, but he had a great rookie year, he just hasent been the same since his knee injury, he was out all last year so im hoping that was good recovery time

can anyone explain why on that link it says his number was gonna be #13???? i do believe that was retired for the GREAT ONE

if we pick up even one wr in the draft our wr depth is deep. all depends on how the coaching staff uses them. gotta be excited tho with our new wr coach. if he can do for us what he did for boston and the other guy they have with all of our wr's we could be deadly

Snoop is number 19. His college number was 13, so whatever team he was in camp with last season...he may of used that number. ESPN never has the #'s right until opening day, they just take the numbers from the previous team.

For example: look up Feeley, I bet they have him #14.

The concern on Snoop entering the NFL was his size and he could be injury prone.
I agree with you Danny I doubt he makes the team.

Also in Snoop's first NFL game he burned the overrated Charles Woodson for a TD to take the lead late in the 4th quarter.

He went to camp with Tampa Bay last year, I believe, but wasn't fully healed and was a camp cut

Back
Top Bottom