So Anyhow..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Anyhow.....

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Let's suppose Miami somehow finds a way to win something like 30-19 against the Raiduhs, will the hatred against Gase subside if the offense looks appreciably better?

And what if Miami loses 21-6, will there be any supporters left?

Just tossing some bait, err, food for thought..

Gase is standing by what he believes, Jay wasn't putting the time in, and the locker room is on notice. So, if he is right and we deliver as a team then no harm. At the end of the season we want to be in the playoffs, if he has to expel some players to get there, it shows he was right.

If he loses against the raiders and others where Jay's talents could have been used, then he will look foolish.

Topsy turvy world to be a HC in.

Is this thread about Gase or other posters? One stays in the Main, the other goes to the Locker.

Is this thread about Gase or other posters? One stays in the Main, the other goes to the Locker.

This is about the Dolphins and two possible scenarios.

I work 12 hour night shifts, 6 nights a week and I rarely see what "other posters" go on about.

the team apparently now has a sense of urgency and Gase says they plan on changing teaching and learning methods. Let's see if it translates to performance.if they lose, I am fine as longs they play better

the team apparently now has a sense of urgency and Gase says they plan on changing teaching and learning methods. Let's see if it translates to performance.if they lose, I am fine as longs they play better

I agree...the team needs to be prepared and play hard...win or lose...they need to look like they know what they are doing and execute the plays called...this confusion and blowing assignments and burning the play clock looks like the coaches grabbed a bunch of guys off the street and said decided at the last minute to go play a game of football....these guys have been playing this game most of their lives...act like it and DO YOUR DAMN JOB...play with passion and fire and let the chips fall where they may....get out played? get over it and move on...don't play hard and don't execute?...GET OUT....this winning in the last quarter while showing crap for three quarters is a mirage and unsustainable....those who are "happy" with the win loss record because it "shows we are still in the thick of things" are not thinking clearly...this team needs to play like they are a professional football team and not a bunch of scrubs thrown together in haste

If he loses against the raiders and others where Jay's talents could have been used, then he will look foolish.

Topsy turvy world to be a HC in.

Can't coach scared. If we lose, my money is on our O-LINE and/or QB letting us down.

I have decided to consider this season a write off for Gase. Probably should have done that the second Tannehill went down and our options were limited. Definitely not impressed with anything though. Play calling is inexcusably bad and the team more often than not seems unprepared. Let's see if the style change upcoming opens that up a bit.

I'll judge him with no excuses next season.

If we lose we better go down taking shots and showing some fight. This has become a National story for all to see this coming Sunday night. Will they see a team that has righted the ship and is on an uptick or the same losers we saw last week? It's on Gase, he put the spotlight on himself. If this blows up in his face it's going to be very public and he's going to look like a horse's hind quarters!!

Gase runs the ship. He believes his methods will win games. If a player/coach isn't on board, they gotta go.
You need everyone to be on the same page and work together.
I am not 100% sold on this move, but I believe Gase thought this through and made the move to make the team better.
We will see, but if this gives Miami a better chance to come together and win, then I'm all for it.

It will be amazing if he can pull off a winning season this year. Ajayi kept opposing defenses honest to at least repect our running game which will be non exsistent now and since we have no passing game look for us to get creamed. The defense has improved but in no way is it a Buddy Ryan defense capable of carrying the team. I believe Gase is about to get really frustrated. Interesting as much of the offense are guys from last year unlike the defense. They should know the offens. I always look for improvement as much as winning. If we start losing out then improvement will be hard to come by frustrating fans.

We are Dolphins guys.

After the last 20 years, it’s like this:

We lose: Well of COURSE we lost! Did you see the Baltimore game?? We sucked out loud then, we still do, and we will next week and forever until we offload Gase, Tbaum, and anyone else not named Suh, Wake, Jones, and maybe Tannehill.

We win: We got lucky. Won by a field goal. Again. Wait for New England.

Or...Why the **** havent we been playing this well until now??!! Must we be required to cut a guy mid season every ****ing year before we pull our heads out!!!?????

Or... Imagine what we’d have done to Oakland if we still had Ajayi.

Or...Who cares. I’ve had enough for yet another year.

Or......

Tannehill would have had this team in the super bowl and still kept Ajayi. If we had THill, we would have only had to cut Julius Thomas to be relevant again. With Cutler/Moore, they had to send a bigger message

If the team lose and sleep walks the rest of the year, then Gase made the decision to cut Ajai and lose the locker room. Doubtful he makes another year. The remaining players won't respect him.

Kind of like how the ravens are our kryptonite, we seem to be the same to the raiders. Anything short of a dominating victory won't prove anything , and even a blowout could be fools gold.

Back
Top Bottom