so called experts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so called experts

freefree

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if wes welker would have been drafted in third round or any round. he would have been called a reach. so nobody know who will be a bust or who will be a probowler until they take the field. for every wes welker that go undrafted theres a ryan leaf that is drafted and had high expectations . what cant be measured is whats within go Tannehill

the proof is in pudding ryan leaf tim couch jamarcus russell , then you have kurt warner tom brady and most recent cam newton before the season started almost every expert thought carolina should have took gabbert

Tannehill might me a little bit more grounded. I think we already know that much.

Where can I find an UDFA WR like Wes Welker this year? Lets try to find a player twin that played just like him in college thats not yet signed. I dont think we have one. He needs to be short and quick and good hands and good ST player. Devon Wylie may be one but he was drafted.

Where can I find an UDFA WR like Wes Welker this year? Lets try to find a player twin that played just like him in college thats not yet signed. I dont think we have one. He needs to be short and quick and good hands and good ST player. Devon Wylie may be one but he was drafted.

As was TY Hilton.

Ryan Swope from Texas A&M is a Welker clone but won't be available till next year. Bess is not too shabby when we actually throw to him. We had Welker and so did San Diego, he was average until he hooked up with Brady. I would rather draft a vertical threat than a 5 yard threat anyway.

Back
Top Bottom