So Damn Proud of My Phins & What To Do With Timmons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Damn Proud of My Phins & What To Do With Timmons

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So much adversity, so many obstacles, so much heart and resilience.

As for Timmons, I can see no excuse outside of threat to family, for Timmons to go AWOL. Outside of releasing him - and I think we should get the full 12 million back for breach, the best course of action at this point would be trade him to Cleveland or some other cap friendly team (Jax or Hou) for two young LBs or an LB and a CB. But you can't let him come back to the team. He totally abandoned us. How can you ever trust him again.

We are about to find out why at 3:00. Gase said he wasn't in a state to play against the LAC. Was it a night of binging on something??

True, but no call to Coach at all? This is gonna get interesting. Timmons in the building will be AWKWARD.

I think we took the last 3 from the Bolts.

I love the fact that Jay out rushed Gordon.

Hurricane
Missing LB
New QB
New K

NOT A PROBLEM!!!!!

I think we took the last 3 from the Bolts.

I love the fact that Jay out rushed Gordon.

Hurricane
Missing LB
New QB
New K

NOT A PROBLEM!!!!!
I think jay is just better then Gordon too. Gordon doesn't break tackles thats not his game.

I agree since the end of July, missing Tannehill and McMilllan. This will make the locker room tighter. What I am worried about is just talent. And it's on the defensive end. Maybe we can have better play calls and add a body or two (Timmons, Maulauga (spelling) and MacDonald).

Gordon is as overrated as it gets. 3.7 ypc for a dude who is known to "break long runs" and not be a short yardage back. He and Jay shouldn't even be compared. He's just not impressive to me. His body is not what you look for in an NFL RB. I met him in Tampa at the Outback Bowl and his upper body trumps his lower. He looks like a thicker receiver.

Timmons is such a bad ass. I can't wait to find out what really happened.

To say he simply flaked out is nonsense. The man is a role model for consecutive starting games.

In my eyes, he's our best offseason acquisition.

I find it so awesome that Cody Parkey has delivered to us our first win of the season two years in a row!

Back
Top Bottom