So Gase, Grier and Tannenbaum will all be back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Gase, Grier and Tannenbaum will all be back

you're preaching to the choir but there's nothing we can do. Ross always does everything 2 years too late

Ozzy rules!!

Do you fire Tannenbaum and Grier and not give their replacement the opportunity to hire a coach or do you make him keep Gase?

I tried telling this board a few years back that Ross had to be the dumbest self made billionaire alive and was given **** for it. It's not exactly much of an insult but it still applies. The good thing about Ross is he understands that he does not know much about football but at least he will spend $$$ to help the team. The bad thing about Ross is he is easily convinced/wowed by people that know a lot more about football than he does but those same people do not know **** compared to the other 31 people running NFL franchises. He's also way too loyal

Except maybe the Browns

Gase lost me this year. The team stinks in every phase of the game. Poor coaching in every phase of the game. We have taken a step back. We had so much promise and nothing has panned out. Our one potential superstar is an ignorant spoiled brat. This is harsh life. I fire people who under perform in a high stakes billion dollar company. Churn the roster and the franchise until you get it right. Let the newbie coaches go cut their teeth elsewhere once they show they have a steep learning curve. It’s true at every level from the coach on down to the kicker’s holder, you either have it or you don’t. I cut the don’ts asap. It’s a win now kind of business.

Gase's seat wasn't going to get hot this season, especially after August 3rd, but it could heat up now. He's had his mulligan.

I think Grier and Tannenbaum pointed to players like Drake, Davis, Howard and Godchaux and said "See? We are identifying a good young core of talent for this team. Look at the injuries we have had to contend with!"

And they aren't entirely wrong. There have been some good personnel moves made in the past two years, more good than bad I think, and you can see some young talent starting to play really well.

But I think that if QB, TE, LB, and DE don't show better results in 2018, the seats will be pretty hot.

We pick number 11. Keep the faith brothers. We will draft a game changer with these 3.
#waytoooptimistic

We pick number 11. Keep the faith brothers. We will draft a game changer with these 3.
#waytoooptimistic
Just like this year. Harris was, for the most part, non-existent, McMillan got hurt on the first play of the first pre-season game and Tank looks lost in the backfield. If we draft game changers like this, God help us!:wall

Oh joy another thread, that could have been added to any of the other hundred threads about how much they hate coaches or management

Chinese proverb:

A fish rots from the head down.

This is why my friends, who happen to be fans of NFC teams, call the Dolphins a minor league franchise.

Back
Top Bottom