So how is everyone's luck so far this year?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Bruzer, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Bruzer

Bruzer FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

I am really only in one league with guys at work and currently 5-4 but so far this season off my team I've lost. Aaron Rodgers, Odell Beckham, Dalvin Cook, Deshaun Watson (which destroyed Will Fuller's value), Zeke suspended which I expected to happen just earlier lol. Fournette being out has hurt me too and whole Ajayi thing we will see how that goes. So I am scraping by but still one of the higher scoring teams.

Fins1971 likes this.
  2. Fins1971

Fins1971 C'mon Dolphins

I'm not doing Fantasy this year but I have been betting on the games and doing real well. Only missed a few picks so far the whole season and most of the ones I missed were long shots. I have actually built up a cushion of their money that I can take a chance on another long shot. Just waiting for the right one. Cleveland is eventually going to beat someone and would like to have a money line on them when they come through. Just can't figure out which one. Jacksonville could be that team this week. The main staple of my betting strategy is to bet on the Patriots. It is easy money.

3. Mike8272

Mike8272 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

My main league is a ten team half point PPR league. So far this season I have lost the following players to season ending injuries: Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, Odell Beckham Jr, Allen Robinson, and Deshaun Watson :facepalm

Somehow I am 7-3 in that league and ranked second overall so I am happy with that after all the injuries, but my record did take a hit the last two weeks with defeats to the 8th and 9th ranked teams in the league that scored the most points in a week they have done all season :rage

Anyway, all things considered I guess I don't have much to complain about in my main league.