So I just bought Dolphins season tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So I just bought Dolphins season tickets

Accord

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I guess you could call this is an introduction thread.

Been a member of this forum for a while, just never really posted. I just bought Dolphins season tickets, honestly I can't say I ever actually liked the Dolphins, mostly due in part to my extreme hate for Huizinga (I'm a Marlins fan ;)).

There's two kinds of Marlins fans, those who love the Marlins and hate the Fins and those who love both, I guess I was one of the former up until recently. I've been a Marlins season ticket holder since 2000, moved to South Florida around 1998. I've always watched the Dolphins, just was never really a fan or truly rooted for them.

Ed Perry actually used to be a neighbor of mine when I lived in Weston. Don't get me wrong, this was no million dollar neighborhood either, it was in the Meadows, he lived a few houses down from me in a modest 3 bedroom 1 story ranch house, he was a really nice guy and I used to walk his golden retriever for him. He lived with his girlfriend, but I guess now they're married with a baby. I moved out of Weston and into Palm Beach County around 2002 or so, not sure if Ed Perry still lives there or not.

I was just browsing the Dolphins website last night at 2am and figured i'd look at the season tickets page just for the hell of it with no intentions of buying, then I saw how incredibly cheap season tickets were in pretty damn good seats (upper deck, sidelines right around the 40 yard line).

So that's my introduction thread. It's good to be a Dolfan now :).

This is my first post, so don't shoot me if I posted it in the wrong section :o.

Welcome to the world of being a Dolphin fan and welcome to the best phins messageboard on the net.

Never heard of anyone buying season tickets for something/some team they were not a fan of, but guess theres a first for everything.

Phinz1972 said:
Welcome to the world of being a Dolphin fan and welcome to the best phins messageboard on the net.

Never heard of anyone buying season tickets for something/some team they were not a fan of, but guess theres a first for everything.
Yeah, it sounds pretty crazy now that I read over my post. I guess my hate for Huizinga was clouding my judgement ;).

Welcome:www: :welcome:

I use to get mad because the Marlins always beat my Phils....looks like the NL East is gonna be a great fight till the end. I just wish the Marlins would get their own stadium. By the way, how much does season tickets cost. It takes years to get season tickets at Mile High at Invesco to see the Donkeys up the road from me.

Accord said:
Yeah, it sounds pretty crazy now that I read over my post. I guess my hate for Huizinga was clouding my judgement ;).

Well, since we are both dolphin fans, if your judgement ever becomes clouded again, you can count on me to take those season tickets off your hands
:lol:

Roman529 said:
Welcome

I use to get mad because the Marlins always beta my Phils....looks like
the NL East is gonna be a great fight till the end. I just wish the Marlins
would get their own stadium. By the way, how much does season tickets
cost. It takes years to get season tickets at Mile High at Invesco to see
the Donkeys up the road from me.

Just like in the brawl last year :lol:.

They were $620 per seat for the entire season including two pre-season games. They're sideline in the upperdeck right around the 40 yard line on the visitors side, I heard the sun is pretty bad on that side, but there weren't any good seats available on the home side. I had to downgrade my current Marlins seats to be able to afford it, but it's all good :D.

And Then You Run Across A Braves Fan Who Braggs About 13 (about To Be) 14 Strait... I Had Too Lol Welcome Aboard

I actually root for the Marlins to constantly lose, just so the Dolphins don't have to deal with the dirt come the MLB playoffs.

"Everybody's doing the FISH..YEAH YEAH YEAH!!":beerbang:

:welcome:

I'm a fan of both and LOVE both!!

(I'm a Marlins fan ;)).

QUOTE]

So you're that guy.

J/K welcome aboard pal. Do all of us out of state-ers a favor and cheer your *** off this year...and don't forget the arepas at halftime...mmm, a-r-e-p-a-s!!!:drool:

ScrepsMJ said:
I actually root for the Marlins to constantly lose, just so the Dolphins don't have to deal with the dirt come the MLB playoffs.
Hopefully you'll be disappointed this year :).

ScrepsMJ said:

:fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire:

Easy man..easy.

spiral said:
(I'm a Marlins fan ;)).

QUOTE]

So you're that guy.

J/K welcome aboard pal. Do all of us out of state-ers a favor and cheer your *** off this year...and don't forget the arepas at halftime...mmm, a-r-e-p-a-s!!!:drool:
I haven't noticed the arepa's at JRS for a while now, mabye they only have them for Dolphin games.

Back
Top Bottom