So it looks like Devin White is leaving TB this off season.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So it looks like Devin White is leaving TB this off season....

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He went a little AWOL last weekend, refusing to play. Plus I think the Bucs will be transitioning into a semi rebuild so re-signing DW won't be needed.

Coupling this story with an injury plagued season and I see a potential value in a 1 year prove it deal with this kid in the off season. I don't think he'll be seeing the contract he envisioned Tampa owed him after last season.

With Jerome Baker being released in the off-season, this could be a nice short term replacement until we can get to the 2025 draft, which we'll have a lot more mid round picks and this year, where we are down a 3rd and 4th.

I was thinking Ray Lewis coming out of LSU. Got better and better until that peaked during the Bucs SB run -- where he was the best player on the field.

What happened to him after that? No major injuries and he is just a shadow of his former self since then. Looks like he might have stopped putting in the work.

Back
Top Bottom