Reaction score
That's right I said it...

Jay doesn't **** gold nuggets

Wanny isnt' the 2nd coming of Lombardi

Our line is far from dominant

Feeley wasn't a starting QB in philly

etc. etc. etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------

All these "anti-negativity" posts are going to make me puke people. This is a dolphins board, we're supposed to discuss the team. What do you prefer we talk about, other than the ONLY performances, that we currently have to judge our players on?....

Oh, i have one! How about a thread based on "which dolphins player would be the best on the TV show The Bachelor"?

oh, i got another one...."which players wear the old style helmets instead of the new ones?"

Or how about the infamous "which players wear boxers of briefs?"

Come on now, we're here to talk about the dolphins. Just because nobody is claiming that Ricky's farts to smell like roses doesn't mean we're "anti-positive" fans. It means we're discussing what little we currently have to guge this team. A struggeling 2nd string QB, a WR with a less than stellar history who sat out a practice or two, and a very young, inexperienced OL.

MOST people that start threads right now, are just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks. No one is guaging the season, or calling it impending doom due to a few workouts. Their discussing what's good, what's bad, and what needs to be worked on. Either shut up and skip the posts discussing the dolphins, or start a thread debating who's jock strap smells the worst after games. We're all dolphins fans here, and root for them on Sunday.

TheBostonBomber said:
Phinzone said:
. No one is guaging the season, or calling it impending doom due to a few workouts.

actually alot of people are
really? I see alot of discussion based on what little time we've seen this years players. I see peopel criticizing feeley for his performance...what else can they do? Say he's the 2nd coming of marino? We sure as hell don't know, he hasn't shown a damn thing while in Miami. Doesn't mean he will flop, it means, currently he hasn't EARNED a fovorable response from the team. Are people ripping on Ricky or Chambers performance? no, because they've earned their spot on this team. When he was first here, he was approached wtih a lot of skepticism, but he earned his spot. Thus people dont' give him a hard time. Feeley will get the same respect if he proves he can play here.

TheBostonBomber said:
Phinzone said:
. No one is guaging the season, or calling it impending doom due to a few workouts.

actually alot of people are

Exactly and that is the problem I have. Not the negativity. Nothing wrong with debate and some negativity about some stuff, I hate that Wanny and FeeFee are still here, but I don't b-itch just for the sake of b-itching.
There is a reason I am p-issed off that Wanny and Feidler are still here. I watched the last 4 years and didn't exactly love what I saw out of those two. But I am not going to sit here and b-itch and moan and scream bloody murder because all the new guys weren't perfect during the first mini-camp of the off-season. I am not going to do that because it makes look stupid and ignorant.
If we start 0-2 because the O-Line can't block a beachball and Feeley couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat then I will b-itch and b-itch loud. But not now.

Im not saying people should think feeley is great, good, ok, etc because he hasn't played, but what i am saying is people shouldn't say he sucks or we wasted a pick for the same reason..............he hasn't played...........im not saying u do or don't im talking to those who do

Phinzone said:

etc. etc. etc.

All these "anti-negativity" posts are going to make me puke people. This is a dolphins board, we're supposed to discuss the team. What do you prefer we talk about, other than the ONLY performances, that we currently have to judge our players on?....

Oh, i have one! How about a thread based on "which dolphins player would be the best on the TV show The Bachelor"?

oh, i got another one...."which players wear the old style helmets instead of the new ones?"

Or how about the infamous "which players wear boxers of briefs?"

Come on now, we're here to talk about the dolphins. Just because nobody is claiming that Ricky's farts to smell like roses doesn't mean we're "anti-positive" fans. It means we're discussing what little we currently have to guge this team. A struggeling 2nd string QB, a WR with a less than stellar history who sat out a practice or two, and a very young, inexperienced OL.

MOST people that start threads right now, are just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks. No one is guaging the season, or calling it impending doom due to a few workouts. Their discussing what's good, what's bad, and what needs to be worked on. Either shut up and skip the posts discussing the dolphins, or start a thread debating who's jock strap smells the worst after games. We're all dolphins fans here, and root for them on Sunday.

AMen

Phinzone said:
MOST people that start threads right now, are just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks.

Really? I would have never guessed.... :evil:

Phinzone said:

etc. etc. etc.

To be honest with you we still dont have enough evidence to merit the kind of threads that have been posted. So to answer your question, yes this is a dolphin site and yes we will talk about the dolphins but that is not what is taking place on this board. I see alot of name calling, and depression.

Back
Top Bottom