So many pass rushers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So many pass rushers

Canadi-Phin

I hate everyone else in the AFC East
Reaction score
Bennet, Lawson and Thomas all just announced over the last day they are going into the draft. We should be able to land a premier pass rusher no matter where we finish. Lots of young talent on the Defensive side of the ball.

Great draft for every defensive position outside of DT. The Senior Bowl rosters are already stacked, and the Shrine rosters have more interesting talents than usual. I said it on the main, but Miami has no excuse for ****ing up this draft.

Great draft for every defensive position outside of DT. The Senior Bowl rosters are already stacked, and the Shrine rosters have more interesting talents than usual. I said it on the main, but Miami has no excuse for ****ing up this draft.

Get back to me in early May when the weasel Tannenbaum hasn't/didn't. :D

Pass rusher is just loaded. Watt coming out as well. Plus guys like Garrett and Alllen. The kid from UCLA. Plus Ryan Anderson and Tim Williams from Bama. Going to be a crazy too watch who falls. 3 quality Safeties plus QBs always shoot up the boards.

I like Taco Charlerton from Michigan.

Or maybe I just like tacos...... I dunno

For me Charles Harris is the perfect fit(going to have to move up I feel to get him) and is the best pure defensive end who can rush the QB not named Myles Garrett...were not going to be able to sniff Garrett.

Back
Top Bottom