So much for Gase's message to the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So much for Gase's message to the team

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Penalties, ineffective play calling and the wrong defensive schemes in critical situations again doomed this team. I knew it was over when on 2nd and 25, Gase throws in the towel and decides not to even attempt to try to get a 1st down.

The guy is completely in over his head. You have a depleted secondary, yet you refuse to throw the ball downfield? Why is that? You have your guy at QB. The only successful runs result in holds that kill drives. This conservative 5 yard throw crap may prevent careless Cutler picks but will not win you many games. Give up the play-calling. 16 f*ckings points is not cutting it and you can only cut/trade so many players. Put your ego aside and give up the play-calling. It just is not working.

Ross/the front office need to step in and say enough is enough already. This product is just unwatchable -- and often just flat out ugly.

Last edited:
Yeah, I got to agree now stop thr damn play calling, and just coach...

HE is **** but he’s got **** to work with. No one on this offense is good.

Well see the thing is. Cutler isn’t good at deep balls.

He had zero issue calling deep passes last year as Tannehill was one of the best in the NFL.

I’d also be willing to be money that Tannehill wins that game. The entire playbook is open with him.

Same stupid crap every week. It's 3rd and 10 and we throw a 3 yard dump off. It's 3rd and 7 and we throw a 2 yard pass. Piss poor blocking by the o-line. I don't think any of our o-linemen even know what run blocking is.

How did Jay Ajayi and his team do???

Losers trade away winners.

This franchise is a beyond a joke.

Run by an effing clown!

Laughable.

Certainly not watchable.

Gase is just another Philbin. He likes to play the same style of offensive football; short passes behind an ineffective o-line.

And Cutler can’t throw downfield. You saw that in the few he tried. It’s just ugly and wobbly

This team has major flaws, but this offense is abnormally bad. Talent may be overhyped but it's better than this. Even with the gaping holes on the line this is unacceptable. Gotta let someone else call plays.

If they can't throw deep because of Cutler, you might as well put Fales in. What's the worse that's going to happen? You become the worst offense in the league? lol

Back
Top Bottom