So much for Gase's message to the team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So much for Gase's message to the team

Well see the thing is. Cutler isn’t good at deep balls.

He had zero issue calling deep passes last year as Tannehill was one of the best in the NFL.

I’d also be willing to be money that Tannehill wins that game. The entire playbook is open with him.
Absolutely Tannehill wins this game. Gase does suck but Tannehill is good bailing him out

If they can't throw deep because of Cutler, you might as well put Fales in. What's the worse that's going to happen? You become the worst offense in the league? lol
Cutler was pretty damn good today. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. The problem was the penalties by the stupid players on this stupid offense.

I will blame Gase for insisting on playing Pouncey and Bushrod. That is unacceptable.

And for not calling more plays down the field. But I guess he just doesn't trust his shitty OL.

Cutler was pretty damn good today. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. The problem was the penalties by the stupid players on this stupid offense.

I didn't have a problem with Cutler today. I'm pissed (well I don't get pissed about the Dolphins anymore) at Gase and this play calling. Oh and at these dumb players.

I will blame Gase for insisting on playing Pouncey and Bushrod. That is unacceptable.

And for not calling more plays down the field. But I guess he just doesn't trust his ****ty OL.

We have no other offensive linemen...who else is he going to play? As soon as Young goes in Cutler gets sacked

First down run clearly not working all night. Well, not working all season. Gase refused to change, refused to adjust. Short pass was working early on, but he moved away from it.
Case in point, about seven minutes left, defense pined down Oakland near their end zone, we got a couple gifts in drops. Offense got great field position after the punt. What did Gase call, run up the middle with minimal gain. And a hold on top of that. In first and twenty, what was the call? Deep fly route in first and twenty. Incompletion. Stills was well defended. When it's first and twenty, defense was expecting deep pass, and Gase called the play the defense was defending. Why not call a short easy pass for ten, twelve, and work on second and ten.
First down run the up the middle was the wrong call. Deep fly on first and twenty was wrong again.
There were many first down run that did not resulted in positive gain. Gase was stubborn. Culter was sharp tonight. We had every opportunity to win, but he keep calling first down run. The lost is on Gase. He can only get mad at himself. Cannot blame players anymore.

It wasn’t that bad. We scored points. Better blocking / execution and this was a fine game.

Jesus

The play calling wasn't the problem...all the dumb penalties were the issue...if they don't call that BS on Jones we might have for a stop on that drive that Lynch scored his second td on

Back
Top Bottom