So Reggie Bush will sign with the Jets I bet... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Reggie Bush will sign with the Jets I bet...

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
You know it right? It seemed to me that for some reason Philbin and co. (Ireland behind it?) did not Bush to get his 1000 yds. rushing today. 8 carries??? Really?? The guy needs 40 yds for a significant achievement and you decide not to give him a shot at it? For what reason? The game was clearly over before it started, so why not give him the ball at least 15 times for christ sakes.

I just do not get it. I think Ireland was behind it, passing the message down to Philbin, so his agent will not ask for more money because of the 1000 yd season. Shame on them.

Whatever the case, Bush is clearly pissed about it, and I think this seals it. He will NEVER want to play for the Dolphins again. He probably will not even listen to their low ball offers.

My guess is he surely signs with the Jets, 3 year deal, and the Jets beat the Dolphins 2x next season on 2 great games from Reggie. Book it! :crazy:

Did you watch the game? Reggie had like 7 carries for 8 yards at one point. The OL was being dominated, the team was behind, and the running game was ineffective.

Could be that at one point he had 7 carries for 8 yards...

Reggie dances too much when he should of cut up field.

book it? care to make a wager on that? if it doesn't happen you can leave the site with all your doom and gloom posts?

We need WRs who can get separation. Teams stack the box on us. I can't blame Reggie although he does dances too much at times.

Did you watch the game?? We had no where to run!! We were also down 21-0 most of the game. We couldn't block a group of pass rushers from a nursing home today. Plus he fumbled at the 1yard line.

Ya, you kind of need BLOCKING in order to run. You wann blame someone, blame Ireland for putting together the atrocious o line that allowed New England to cement RT into the turf and open up nothing for a running game. I hope to God that we are able to get some playmakers in free agency, because you are probably going to HAVE to draft olineman AGAIN because its the biggest weakness on the team. Which should be IMPOSSIBLE considering how much money and draft picks have been spent on it! Pathetic!!!

book it? care to make a wager on that? if it doesn't happen you can leave the site with all your doom and gloom posts?

Yes, please. Instead of March Madness this year, can we have some kind of Thunderdome contest in which guys like this, dolphans1 and nyjunc get exiled to the Depths after being forced to participate in grueling fights to the death?

horrible performance by the o-line today, but bush could have made more plays instead of dancing around or running into the back of the lineman. i dont get it with reggie, one game he can be outstanding and the next he can just stink it up

Yes, please. Instead of March Madness this year, can we have some kind of Thunderdome contest in which guys like this, dolphans1 and nyjunc get exiled to the Depths after being forced to participate in grueling fights to the death?

omg, yes! especially that dolphan1 guy with his pining for every other qb on the roster. makes me sick.

I think it's likely that we'll be using Miller more next year. Bush still makes for a good passing catching RB, which is where we need to use him more, and is also a better pass blocker than Miller.

The game didn't evolve well for Reggie but he didn't play well and has no beef. On the fumble he tried to jump cut outside after sensing Mayo was going to blow up the inside design, and Reggie forgot forgot to bring the ball with him.

It reminded me of many games when he was a Saint. If the early carries are blown up, suddenly the I formation is junked and Reggie doesn't touch the ball. As I pointed out a couple of weeks ago, he has a considerably lower yards per carry when he doesn't carry the ball at least 13 times.

This was an uphill game. That's my friend John's astute term for a massive transition from one week to the next. We hosted perhaps the worst team in the league then played on the road versus one of the best. That's severely uphill. Invariably the team in an uphill mode is a bit shell shocked and has trouble adjusting. Our offensive line still wanted to block Jacksonville at home.

From the outset we were on skates. Reggie was wearing a fanny pack, as were most of the players. It's a fragile team that earned its spot, which was missing the playoffs by 3 full games. Cincinnati, the 6th seed, won 10. We won 7. Forget about being close.

Back
Top Bottom