So Reggie Bush will sign with the Jets I bet... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Reggie Bush will sign with the Jets I bet...

Reggie did not fumble. Tannehill was indecisive about the read and didn't get it to Bush cleanly. That fumble was on Tanny. If this team gave a shat about its players they would have made sure he got his 1k yards. It's **** like that that makes free agents think twice about coming to Miami. Reggie has been kissing their assets all season and they phuck him over...winning starts at the top and the top guys in our organization don't have a clue.

book it? care to make a wager on that? if it doesn't happen you can leave the site with all your doom and gloom posts?
How is the OP a doom and gloom post?? Reggie to the jets would be the greatest thing that could happen, unless it was Reggie AND them deciding to give Sanchez one more year. If Sanchez was under center and Reggie "the drive killer" Bush was in the backfield, they could keep Saprano on board and might set a record for the lowest point total in the history of football.

Reggie to the gets would have me dancing on the ceiling. Although I really don't care where he goes as long as he isn't here, the jets would be a PERFECT place for him to go.

I don't see how you can blame the QB for that handoff. I like Bush and I want him to be resigned, but that play was on him. He didn't have a strong game today, but really, who on this team did?

I don't see how you can blame the QB for that handoff. I like Bush and I want him to be resigned, but that play was on him. He didn't have a strong game today, but really, who on this team did?

thats right.

Did you watch the game? Reggie had like 7 carries for 8 yards at one point. The OL was being dominated, the team was behind, and the running game was ineffective.

Our passing game was ineffective as well. Should we stop passing because of that? Or take the ball away from Tannehill and give it to Moore as a punishment after his INT?

I love when people bring up the cap, we will see how much cap space the Jets have when next season starts.

Yes your right but NYJest are 20mil over and have a tonne of guaranteed contracts ala M.Suckchez being close to 13.5 mil against the cap. They have a bunch of players like this so it will be very difficult for this team to release enough players to get to the cap let alone under it.

It was Tannehill's fault. The QB has to put the ball into the rib cage of the RB. When a QB hands it off he has to be accurate. There is no over/under or slightly next to it like a pass where it easy to always fault the receivers. A RB cannot recover from from a bad hand-off without an OL-man being right there. The ball was handed into Bush on his left arm.

um the ball was placed squarely in his chest. Reggie fumbled, period.
Me and the stat sheet disagree with you. But it really doesn't matter. We got our asses handed to us, our season is over, and we still suck....I need a drink.

I think it's likely that we'll be using Miller more next year. Bush still makes for a good passing catching RB, which is where we need to use him more, and is also a better pass blocker than Miller.

UH NOT ANY MORE!!!! I was going to start a thread about this subject, but Miller had a GREAT game today in pass pro. He has made huge strides in this area. He also didn't look lost like he did early in the year. Miller looked great today. Several times today when there was NO holes he would wedge himself between two lineman and pickup 4 yards, where Bush in those same situations will run backwards and lose 3. Miller is the future and a great reciever out of the backfield.

It was Tannehill's fault. The QB has to put the ball into the rib cage of the RB. When a QB hands it off he has to be accurate. There is no over/under or slightly next to it like a pass where it easy to always fault the receivers. A RB cannot recover from from a bad hand-off without an OL-man being right there. The ball was handed into Bush on his left arm.

I enjoy your posting agenda, please keep at it. We definitely don't have enough guys here with your gimmick.

Yes your right but NYJest are 20mil over and have a tonne of guaranteed contracts ala M.Suckchez being close to 13.5 mil against the cap. They have a bunch of players like this so it will be very difficult for this team to release enough players to get to the cap let alone under it.

Now im not saying that they will be under the cap like crazy, but they will be able to sign one or two decent FA's. We have the rollover money from this season.

Back
Top Bottom