So wasn't our defense the strength of the team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So wasn't our defense the strength of the team?

Dmarino110

Starter
Reaction score
doesnt look like it tonight...and if anyone says they have only been practicing for a few weeks dont...the same thing can be said with the falcons, and defense is easier to be ready for than offense

Only been practicing a few weeks.....relax!

not sure why most of the starters didn't play that second series

This is the same defense that in their last real NFL game got completely and totally destroyed by New England's second team. I'm confident in the pass rush and run defense, but sure as hell not the pass coverage.

Are you people insane? They have been playing for less than 1 QUARTER!!!!!!!!! Who cares how they look the first 10 minutes of football. Jesus man relax!

This is the same defense that in their last real NFL game got completely and totally destroyed by New England's second team. I'm confident in the pass rush and run defense, but sure as hell not the pass coverage.

People it is the first game of the PRE-SEASON!!!!!!!!! Miami's D was top 10 last year and they have a year of experience under Nolan. Of all things to worry about with this team...the defense is least of the issues. You seriously need to calm down or go support the Jests...they could always use new recruits I am sure.

People it is the first game of the PRE-SEASON!!!!!!!!! Miami's D was top 10 last year and they have a year of experience under Nolan. Of all things to worry about with this team...the defense is least of the issues. You seriously need to calm down or go support the Jests...they could always use new recruits I am sure.

I couldn't agree more....matt ryan picking apart our second team does not send me into a deep depression. Do people honestly think Nolan is pulling out all the stops in preseason, I'd say the Defensive scheme is pretty vanilla

As much as you want to say "it's just the preseason" this has to concern you. Regardless of the "scheme" the players still need to execute. Plus, this is the first team D, not a bunch of scrubs.

first team played only one series... granted it was not pretty but thats a small sample size to have me overly concerned considering the way the D played last year.

Why even bother answering clown *** threads like this. It's not our fault the thread has football I.Q of a two year old.

Back
Top Bottom