So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game?

RICKYSABEAST said:
I took an anger management class. Well part of one at least. F@cking @sshole Doctor p!ssed me off and I left. He had told us to write down three things that make us angry. So I wrote down JETs, Patriots, and Bills. He asked me why they make me angry. I said because they suck and get in the Dolphins way. He said "well what should you do to change that?" I said "Tell them to eat a bag of galic mashed ****?" ANd he sentenced mew to timeout...? WTF? I got up and told him to eat a bag of garlic mashed **** too and left! It was back when I was in High School. I still feel the same way but I'm a little more adult about voicing it.

Would it really make it worse if it was garlic mashed?

Phinz4Life said:
RICKYSABEAST...you sir, are a true inspiration to the kind of dedicated fan I want to become. I can't tell you that I've drunk myself into a stupor or ripped apart a jersey (thats teetering on being sacriliegious or something), but I did miss school the day after the meltdown in the Meadowlands. That game had me stunned the entire day, I just kept reading the article and watching ESPN in disbelief.

Maybe this type of behavior isn't right, maybe we should see help, maybe we're developing problems. But, who cares? I got Phin Fever and it ain't goin no where, thats one sickness I want to have as long as I live.

GO PHINZ! :woot:

HIDE THE GLASS! :roflmao:

I went to school after the meltdown at the Meadowlands. The bad thing is I went to sleep at the begining of the 4th quarter I was talking trash to Jets fans and they were laughing at me. I sure am glad I went to sleep.

RICKYSABEAST said:
The good new is this year everything will be everything. We'll face the Bills, Pats, and Jets and kick them to sleep!
Amen to that!

I'm the same way when watching the Phins with my friends, and my mood changes drastically if they root against them.

During the Titans game, two of my friends came over and well, we all know that game too well. They ended up leaving because I was so disgruntled by the end of it and wouldn't change it to the other game on.

And, hehe, my friend almost killed me during a game. Against the Giants, him being a Giants fan, it was hillarious. We got into an argument over the Madison/Shockey deal and ended up not speaking too each other for like a week. Good times.

GO PHINZ.

RICKYSABEAST said:
Obviously everyone here likes/loves/breathes/sleeps the Miami Dolphins (except for all of you Buffalo, Pats, and Jets fans who need to stop piling up thousands of posts on our website and go to your own teams supportive sites). I'm curious to see who watches a game like I do in that after a loss you almost need to call a maid service.

Case in point: 62-7 against JAX Dan's last game. I tore my #13 jersey from collar to hem in one move and then called in sick for three days.

Loss to Raiders in Playoffs in '02?: Punched hole in wall in apt and then took two days off of work lying on floor drinking 2 cases of beer while talking to myself.

4 int's against Chiefs in'02 puched hole in bathroom wall.

Against Bucs in '01 when they hurt Lamar and Fiedler: stood up on the bar in ST. Pete and announced to an entire bar of Bucs fan's "The bucs can lick my b@lls!" Then I was chased out into the parking lot where I got into my car and sprayed 6 bucs fans with gravel (with headlights off) and gave them all the finger.

Meltdown in the meadowlands: Sat open mouth staring at blank tv screen until 6 in the morning and then hit the heavy bag until both hands were bleeding.

What angry moments have you guys had?

I remember that game i think in 02 when kennoy kennedy almost killed Chris Chambers i started cussing Wut Tha F*U*C*K!!!! i dun think my mom has ever heard me cussing that much... also fiedler getting hurt i was like ... bring in ray lucas lol! then we won the game almost broke the coffee table in my living room(almost did clear the jump over it) LOL

Yea that was a great game. I remember the Broncos kicker was running along our sideline after he hit what he thought was the game winning field goal. Boy was I happy when we shoved that **** right back in his face

Now that I think of it thats only one of the two of the comebacks I can think of. The other one is when Dan the man threw that bomb to OG against the Colts and we won that, but I cant think of any other comebacks that have happened in the last seven years or so. Oh yea make that three. The raiders game when JF ran it in. It seems like all the comebacks happen against us.

I have to say that my wife is very understanding when i scream a the tv and throw my hat at feebler. I sit there and watch the other team and it seems like i can call what they are about to do. whats sad is the other team seems to do that against us in big games. i hat the predictabilty of our offense. I sure hope it changes. I sat actually hated the game for the whole offseason when Dan went out like that too.

I'm definately the loudest guy in the bar.......... I go with friends who are fans of all different kinds of teams, myself being the only Fin fan, but that doesn't stop me from being vocal at that tv screen. I used to be really bad back in the day, prolly the influence of my father who was a diehard sports fan as well. But I think alots been taken out of us over the years with a shred of wisening up.

I remember when the Fins would lose in an ugly manor, I would go into my room, rip down all my posters, all my Fins merchandise and put it into garbage bags refusing to put it all back out again until the Fins won my trust back......... hahaha. My mother used to yell at my father and I for how crazy we got over our sports teams. I think the two losses that made me the sickest were the Jacksonville disaster in the playoffs and the Meadowlands meltdowns. Although all those Buffalo losses we incurred in the 90's took a toll on me as well. Going back to that 62-7 debacle though, I couldn't believe what had happened.......... I was seriously immobilized unable to cope with the fact that that was Marino's last stand. People know what a die hard I am here and they love to pick at me when they lose.

My fondest memory was the comeback against the Broncos in 2002. I was with my friend who's a Fins fan from New Jersey.....we were going to the U of Arizona at the time.......enjoying what was one of the greatest games I've watched..........brutal hitting, just smash mouth all around with some great highlight plays.........when they drove down the field on us and Elam hit that 51 yarder, my heart sunk........but there was still 40 secs left. My friend Adam and his friend Kristin called to talk sh*t and I told'em the game ain't over. Wouldn't you know it, Fieldler drove us down and Mare hit that awesome 53 yearder in the snow flurries..........hahaha yeah I called my friend and was like "Yeah what b*tch!!!! I'll see your 50 yard field goal and raise you another!!!!" Hahah it was awesome. Dan and I could be heard hootin' and hollarin' by the whole apartment complex, we were friggin' loud!!! That was a such a showdown and a great game man.

When I was a kid I had gotten all this Dolphins clothing gear, including the infamous Zubaz zebra striped pants for the Hollidays........I swear I wore the clothing for 2 straight weeks without washing hahah.

I thought I'd share with you guys some of the funny crap I used to wear.

clear.gif

Hahahh this is the garbage bag I still have filled with some of my childhood Fins gear.
clear.gif

These are those Zubaz pants I was sporting.......... Hahah I can't believe the NFL actually pushed these and I wore them!
clear.gif

This was the Marino sweatshirt I wore underneath the jacket.
clear.gif

This is the jacket.........seriously, talk about making the Dolphins logo look like a bunch of wimps, check out the back of it in the next picture.
clear.gif

The backside of the jacket.

........................If I'm not at the bars, I'm watching the games in my Fins Corner...........
clear.gif

I took an anger management class. Well part of one at least. F@cking @sshole Doctor p!ssed me off and I left. He had told us to write down three things that make us angry. So I wrote down JETs, Patriots, and Bills. He asked me why they make me angry. I said because they suck and get in the Dolphins way. He said "well what should you do to change that?" I said "Tell them to eat a bag of galic mashed ****?" ANd he sentenced mew to timeout...? WTF? I got up and told him to eat a bag of garlic mashed **** too and left! It was back when I was in High School. I still feel the same way but I'm a little more adult about voicing it.
LMAO!!!:roflmao: :lol: :laugh: :clap: :chuckle:

I havent had to many blowups, but the NE loss in 2002 did leave a hole in the wall thx to my remote, ill never forget how mad my mom was. This year i cant wait to waqtch the Steeler game wit my die-hrad steeler fan(if i dont go to the game)!

The Music City No-call. I ruined 3 walls of my room by punching them and throwing dumbbells at them. My dad made me spackle them up with a sprained hand that day

CirclingWagons said:
The Music City No-call. I ruined 3 walls of my room by punching them and throwing dumbbells at them. My dad made me spackle them up with a sprained hand that day
Haha I don't blame you. That was a total forward lateral. I think the refs just wanted to get out of the stadium alive, so they didn't reverse it...

LIQUID24 said:
Haha I don't blame you. That was a total forward lateral. I think the refs just wanted to get out of the stadium alive, so they didn't reverse it...
I didn't think it was a total forward lateral, but i thought it was damn close...close enough that you should throw the flag in that situation. If they would've done that, than they'd of had to find indisputable evidence that it WAS a legal lateral, instead of the other way around. Sucks cause Bills had a damn good team that year

I love the fins no question about it. I have been a fan of the phins since about 1971.
There is no way, I mean no way that I am going to let a loss cost me anything. I well not drink to them or drown my sorrows for them. I will not let a loss cause me to yell at my children or wife because they mean more to me then the phins do. Win or lose I have to face myself the next day and I will not look like a fool over my inability to control myself. I love the phins but I do not own them. I do yell at the TV ( loud speaking) My wife does here best not to talk to me during a game and she will not talk to me with less then 5 min left in the game. I have watched the games all of the hard losses. The chargers playoff loss, the 85 pats playoff loss, the 62-7 thumping by the jags, 24-3 cowboys over the fins in the super bowl, The redskins and riggins runover of the phins, 49ers in the bowl, the meltdown, Pats in ot last year, cant stop the eagles last year, the fumble last year, The int last year (texans). Still I do not see any reason to break anything I will have to replace, repair or bemoan the loss of. I Just keep on keeping on and will sleep at night win or lose beacuse next week is another chance to win one for the............for the...............for me, Mine, mine, mine their all mine mine mine I say ..........all the wins are mine ....got it !!............Good!

j/k on the last part.

My girl stays gone when the phins are on. I'm not violent, but DAMN i'm loud. I yell and I scream when **** doesn't go right. I just irate. I'm usually a really calm guy, but seeing a **** storm REALLY gets me mad.

The one game that really stands out to me is our loss against the jets like what? 2 years ago? They called that Ricky NON fumble a fumble. THEN they refused to give CC that TD! I mean it WAS a catch! I was irate, screaming and yelling. That's the only time I got physical though. Tore down my bunk, and threw my chairs in the hallway. The rest of the dorm turned it on just to see what was wrong. They were seeing the replays and knew I was rightfuly pissed, so they let me rant for the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom